Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The road to the Super Bowl

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Instead of starting a thread for the 49vsFalcons and Pats vs Ravens, figured just combine them all into one.

Well...almost game time and I cant wait. 3 of the 4 teams from last years conference championship games are back in the hunt again. Im not gonna start talking loud just yet as I dont want to jinx my team lol, but im feeling pretty damn good about the 49ers chances of going to the Super Bowl and winning it all (cross my fingers).

Im just happy the 49ers are contenders and among the top teams in the NFL again. Everyone knows we aint done shit since Steve Young left...ok maybe 2 good years with Jeff Garcia, maybe.

My predictions are 49ers over Falcons 34-27 and Pats over Ravens 37-20...who you got?

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Id love to see the 9ers take all of it!!! Ilike that QB Kapernick(sp) He can run but doesnt do it all the time like Vick and others....and damn he is precise on his passing! As a Raiders fan its against our moral laws to ever pull for the Pats since the "Tuck" bullshit rule yrs ago. I hope they get wiped out but I think it will be close.

9ers 31 Birds 27
Ravens 28 Pats 27

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
You know I'm pulling for the Ravens.. But in reality.. I just hope these games are like the ones we have just been seeing.. Very exciting all the way through the games.. I would rather not see a blowout on either side..

Ravens - 49ers in the SB

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'd like to see a Harbough bros Super Bowl.
Shit, we came close last season.
i'll tell you what i DO like is that 9 points NE is giving!
Putting a paycheck on those fuckin points!
For some reason Baltimore always matches up well with NE. No way theyre gonna get blown out, even if they do lose.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Who's got it better than us?! Been a exciting couple years with the 9er's, kinda like The SF Giants road to the Crown. I think last year shoulda been 9er's v Pats, but Lewis happened. I think Ravens v Pats gonna be close but I really think the momentum on 9er's side is gonna eat the Falcons up.
because I hate Brady for even imaging he's on Montanas level.. Ravens over Pats . 9ers blowout Falcon's
9er's v Ravens Superbowl = #6 for Forty Niners

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I have a feeling that this year will be another Harbaugh Heartbreak! 0 for 2 again. Since I don't like either one that's fine with me.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Down 17-0 I guess it's time to see how Kap really is... I was hoping to see a good game not a blowout.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Birds have been on fire but 9ers back in this one!!!!!!!! From 17-0 to 17-14!!!!! DAYUM!!!!!

Good game!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
reminds me of the falcons-seahawks game last week... I just hope it's close at the end

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Nice first half comeback. I like that the linebacker had to take the fake option serious, allowing that kid James to score.
Kaepernick faked to the middle and fucked the Birds' D all up

Good game so far.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
So much for that stout 49,ers defense in the first half..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic