Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

The Razors Edge BSL

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I ordered a bunch of Supplements last week in view of ramping up my training effort.

One that I have been eagerly awaiting to arrive is BlackStone Labs , The Razors Edge

This Morning I dragged myself out of bed feeling complete shit after three 12 hour night shifts completed yesterday morning.. I got up yesterday after 5 hours sleep went to the gym then ate again and sent myself off to bed last night with 3ml of Ketotifen to make sure I could sleep.
So I felt a bit groggy this morning. After eating breakfast and drinking my large black coffee I decided to check my mail box and found The Razors Edge had arrived.
Downed two caps, after 20 minutes I started to feel a bit better .. then got up and did the dishes and felt better again, found myself doing some stretches before long. After and hour and half I felt that the product had kicked in and I felt ok and GTG to the gym.
At the gym I was still slow off the mark but the more I did the better I felt and after awhile I started to feel a bit jacked . I felt my sinuses clear and my breathing felt good my strength was a bit better at the heavy end and my mood was good.

After my workout I still feel good. So far I think that the product had a good effect. I feel good body and mind.

At one stage when it was kicking in I felt a slight head rush.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I ordered a bunch of Supplements last week in view of ramping up my training effort.

One that I have been eagerly awaiting to arrive is BlackStone Labs , The Razors Edge

This Morning I dragged myself out of bed feeling complete shit after three 12 hour night shifts completed yesterday morning.. I got up yesterday after 5 hours sleep went to the gym then ate again and sent myself off to bed last night with 3ml of Ketotifen to make sure I could sleep.
So I felt a bit groggy this morning. After eating breakfast and drinking my large black coffee I decided to check my mail box and found The Razors Edge had arrived.
Downed two caps, after 20 minutes I started to feel a bit better .. then got up and did the dishes and felt better again, found myself doing some stretches before long. After and hour and half I felt that the product had kicked in and I felt ok and GTG to the gym.
At the gym I was still slow off the mark but the more I did the better I felt and after awhile I started to feel a bit jacked . I felt my sinuses clear and my breathing felt good my strength was a bit better at the heavy end and my mood was good.

After my workout I still feel good. So far I think that the product had a good effect. I feel good body and mind.

At one stage when it was kicking in I felt a slight head rush.

Sounds pretty lock ass so far dude! Can't wait to see how running it goes after a little time has passed.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey Ace, good to see you back around. Nice write up.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Thanks LK

I really like this supplement . Its subtle but effective. I have more mental and physical stamina at the gym.
Slight stimulant ,appetite suppression and Nootropic effects.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic