Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The psychological effects. (a weird question)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren without test is the best ride. Methyl tren makes me psycho no matter what I keep saying this over and over tren only nothing else ,is great ,test ruins Tren I remember well to this day a member here named Today when I got a shipment of powder that was supposed to be tren e ,it was test of some ester. I was a total asshole to him poor guy he still comes around but doesn’t post much poor guy

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Tren without test is the best ride. Methyl tren makes me psycho no matter what I keep saying this over and over tren only nothing else ,is great ,test ruins Tren I remember well to this day a member here named Today when I got a shipment of powder that was supposed to be tren e ,it was test of some ester. I was a total asshole to him poor guy he still comes around but doesn’t post much poor guy
I remember this!

It's all water under the bridge, man. Glad to see you're still around.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
If you stay within a reasonable dose range, gear can change the way you perceive yourself. If you look better, you tend to feel better. The problem is that if you buy into this too much, once off the gear, you think less of yourself.

I never had an issue with any gear causing mood swings or rage. Hell I don't see much of a bump in my sex drive either. I do think for some people, Tren is like booze; just makes you more of what you are.
Thats makes me optimistic and a little less reluctant to try things. If I do opt to add something, I will definitely be micro dosing to see how all the systems respond.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Can you switch back and forth between androgens without causing problems? ie if I switched out test for tren out of no where. What would happen?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Never tried took a long time breaking my indoctrination maybe that’s your job good seeing you Today

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thats makes me optimistic and a little less reluctant to try things. If I do opt to add something, I will definitely be micro dosing to see how all the systems respond.
The first question to ask yourself is, what is the goal of trying different compounds, short and long term? What do you expect to get out of it and what are you willing to risk or accept as short and long-term (permanent) side effects/damage to organ systems.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Compounds that make me feel great:

1) Test
2) NPP
3) Dbol
4) EQ
5) Proviron
6) Winny (in small doses)

Compounds that makes me feel like dog shit:

1) Anadrol
2) Halo

I wont even try tren because I carry a gun daily and already have a short temper and a high degree of training (bad combo)
That's why I have stayed away from Tren too....

Carrying a gun is also the same reason I wont have a sip of alcohol away from home.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tren is also known as divorce in a vial. Mast as it is called is another 'you better watch yourself compound'.
It has NEVER hit me like this, I however always run little girl dosing.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The first question to ask yourself is, what is the goal of trying different compounds, short and long term? What do you expect to get out of it and what are you willing to risk or accept as short and long-term (permanent) side effects/damage to organ systems.
And JUST add one compound at a time at the lowest dose possible to get any effect then you will know what is doing what to you, and quite frankly there are only a few compounds that are REALLY needed to get a great physique, us old fucks had Mexican Veterinarian Test and the super awesome Sustanon redi jects along with 50mg per ml Laurabolin in 50ml jugs with some reforvit B which is basically liquid Dbol with B vitamin in it and we kicked a LOT of ass, only later on would the great stuff like Parabolan and Winstrol V come around.
The younger guys get crippled IMO by what to take and h9w much and which is best rather than stick with the basics and train like you want to get something out of it.
Sounds like you are being sensible so please stay the course.
Low dose long duration has always worked best for me and the guys I roll with we stay ripped year round with no YO YO bullshit going on with your body.
Test and Deca are a great place to start,,,,,,,,,,basic and time tested (NPP for deca if that is what you have etc)
put em both in one syringe and plunge it every Sunday morning.
Some may say that your blood levels will be up and down with this and perhaps it is true, so if you are worried about that then do em every 5 days, I personally don't think you will know if your blood levels are up or down or sideways as I never felt any of that but that is just my opinion based upon my experience, again what is the BEST way or what works?
Cheers

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Most side effects are dose dependant. I did a Tren E 200 mg, Test Cyp. 500 mg per week and had no notable sides. At the end of the 12 weeks, I was not at my best but not far off. More is not always better.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
I
Most side effects are dose dependant. I did a Tren E 200 mg, Test Cyp. 500 mg per week and had no notable sides. At the end of the 12 weeks, I was not at my best but not far off. More is not always better.
Did you get the same type of mental stimulation from that dosage? That mental effect is more or less what I'm after. The growth would be a welcomed side effect.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I

Did you get the same type of mental stimulation from that dosage? That mental effect is more or less what I'm after. The growth would be a welcomed side effect.
Like I mentioned earlier, my emotions stayed "Middle of the road". Start light and see how it goes, just give it time and don't bail at week 2.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic