The PROPER way to do Post Cycle Therapy... and WHY

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Oh ok thanks. That sucks. That's all I have lol

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
if one has 12 week 500mg test cycle straight into a cut with tren mast prop for a further 12 weeks. is it still possible for for him to come off with nolva at 80 per day post 2 week final injection? 80 per day for 2 weeks then 40 per day for 2 weeks then do bloods and if ok, all is ok. if not, continue 20 per day for a further 2 weeks until bloods back to normal?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
if one has 12 week 500mg test cycle straight into a cut with tren mast prop for a further 12 weeks. is it still possible for for him to come off with nolva at 80 per day post 2 week final injection? 80 per day for 2 weeks then 40 per day for 2 weeks then do bloods and if ok, all is ok. if not, continue 20 per day for a further 2 weeks until bloods back to normal?

You will need 4 weeks for tren e to clear. 20mg ed of nova is saturation so no need to go over that…

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That HCG protocol has been around for years, and is the preferred protocol for most endocrinologists that are monitoring patients using TRT + HCG. Dr Swale, who used to be with allthingsmale.com (might still be, dunno) is the one that made this protocol common knowledge to weight lifters, so I can back that part up and that's where that came from. I am willing to bet the rest also came from a similar source.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Good post BB, I have done a similar PCT to this and it has worked for me. I would suggest always getting blood work pre and post pct to see where your at. ( Keep in mind clomid takes about 14 days to clear your system so i would wait to do your post pct blood work at least 14 days after your last clomid pill I typically wait 4 weeks)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic