Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The P90X Pull-Up

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
At my gym we have one power cage and two squat racks all in a row. For whatever reason we have a group of P90X-tards that refuse to use the aerobics room, gymnasium, or 5 open raquetball courts to do their little jumpy things. Instead they campout in the squat racks and power cage. I have developed a single motion excercise to compete with the douchebaggery.....I give you: The P90X Pull-UP

On leg day when you want to use the squat racks for say, I don't know, squatting maybe; follow the instructions.

-Chalk your dominant hand(the right hand for me) Optional: Hold an open shaker cup half full of yesterday's preworkout shake in the other hand.
-Standing about 8 feet from the power cage, take a swift crow hop and leap over the Richard Simmons tribute gang.
-While in midair, grab one of the pull-up handles on the power cage with your pre-chalked dominant hand.
-Once your grasp is set, allow your forward momentum to carry your swinging body in a circular motion while shrieking the loudest primate noise you can muster.
-With the free hand you can either grab your genitals or for added effect swing the aforementioned shaker in a masturbatory motion and spray faux ejaculate all over your new friends scattering beneath you.
-Hop down, regain your composure and proceed with squats, deads or some other 'real' excercise.

ENJOY

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
There should be try outs to use the fucking rack!!!! Morons are rampant these days, at least the idiots trying to get in shape for sumer wont be around for a few more months.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
I hear ya about morons. My gym is full of them. Seems their thing is "circuit training" where they take up 6 fucking machines/stations all at the same time. They walk in front of you while lifting, stand 6 inches from you while pressing a couple of heavy dbs and a ton of other stupid shit.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I dont even fuck around with the gyms now of days...This is why i went undergound many,many years ago.........dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
At my gym we have one power cage and two squat racks all in a row. For whatever reason we have a group of P90X-tards that refuse to use the aerobics room, gymnasium, or 5 open raquetball courts to do their little jumpy things. Instead they campout in the squat racks and power cage. I have developed a single motion excercise to compete with the douchebaggery.....I give you: The P90X Pull-UP

On leg day when you want to use the squat racks for say, I don't know, squatting maybe; follow the instructions.

-Chalk your dominant hand(the right hand for me) Optional: Hold an open shaker cup half full of yesterday's preworkout shake in the other hand.
-Standing about 8 feet from the power cage, take a swift crow hop and leap over the Richard Simmons tribute gang.
-While in midair, grab one of the pull-up handles on the power cage with your pre-chalked dominant hand.
-Once your grasp is set, allow your forward momentum to carry your swinging body in a circular motion while shrieking the loudest primate noise you can muster.
-With the free hand you can either grab your genitals or for added effect swing the aforementioned shaker in a masturbatory motion and spray faux ejaculate all over your new friends scattering beneath you.
-Hop down, regain your composure and proceed with squats, deads or some other 'real' excercise.

ENJOY

NICE!

And I am sure ALL three of them together weight about 250 lbs... Do they wear matching outfits as well, and try to out "pretty" the others???? I think you should chalk your dominate hand and start SLAPPING those bitches... once they wipe the powder hand print off the red one will still be there...LOL

J

jmhester1956

Sep 21, 2010
Man, you guys need to find a hardcore gym! P90X? I think somebody at Leo's would have eaten them by now!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic