VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Once Upon A Time in Iraq - Fallujah

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
A Man Called Otto

Figured i'd give this movie a shot since Tom Hanks is a great actor. IMO, he is a complete nutjob with politics, but I like his movies, at least when they have nothing to do with politics.

So I get exactly an hour into the movie.........and it happened!

Had to throw in a transgender character, then it just got stupid. It would have been a decent boring movie if they left out the BS, if that makes sense. They always wait until you are a good bit into the movie before throwing this shit in your face.

TWO THUMBS DOWN!
I actually opened this thread to post about this movie. Even without the transgender character, the movie was long and uneventful. Snooze fest.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
Sisu was very over-the-top entertaining, another slightly similar kill em all is Mr Nobody for those that pay multiple streaming services and are fed up. these sites have pretty much anything you could want to watch any show from hogans heroes mash to the latest paid streaming stuff, same for movies.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ended up watching GoG3 off those links. Just watched without VPN (kept freezing). Will probably get a letter from Comcast, but it was a good movie.

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3

Took the family to go watch it and I thought it was really good. There are some really funny parts in it, especially from DRAX. It's too bad it's the last one, but I can understand that at some point they will lose their luster. At first, I felt like they missed the ending on one part or angle. However, there are 2 spots in the ending credits you have to watch....one halfway, then at the very very end. So.....there is still a chance that it could happen. I'm not sure why it wouldn't happen after so much was put into the angle.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The Covenant - Loved it. Gyllenhaal is a great actor. The character Ahmed is a fkn savage in the movie.

Sisu - I haven't watched it yet but I've been chomping at the bit to indulge in its entertaining brutality.

I just watched the conevent It was a great movie. Thanks for your recommendation.

Reactions: blm
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
This is a great movie on Prime and in theaters. Love the 80s theme.
Hate NIKE Matt Damon and Ben Aflect but great movie.

Screenshot_20230527_080242_Chrome.jpg

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Where the Crawdads Sing

Pretty good movie on Netflix. More of a movie you sit down and watch with a chick, but I watched while laying in bed last night before conking out. It's been out for a while now. Most people I know liked it.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
Sisu was very over-the-top entertaining, another slightly similar kill em all is Mr Nobody for those that pay multiple streaming services and are fed up. these sites have pretty much anything you could want to watch any show from hogans heroes mash to the latest paid streaming stuff, same for movies.

Mr Nobody was good fun. He's one of my favorite actors.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic