Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

Willis52

Willis52

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2022
Bro it is a GREAT game. One of my fav story driven games ever. The show is good too.
crazy how good the show is following the game. Visually I’m very impressed, casting of characters even more!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
crazy how good the show is following the game. Visually I’m very impressed, casting of characters even more!
Willis, I agree. I do not feel Bella Ramsey quite gets Ellie as an actor but her performance is growing on me. Pedro is top notch!

Willis52

Willis52

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2022
Willis, I agree. I do not feel Bella Ramsey quite gets Ellie as an actor but her performance is growing on me. Pedro is top notch!
I almost didn't watch it because of her. The trailer had me questioning her for sure. Glad I got over it and gave it a chance because its probably my favorite show right now. well. a close second to Ancient Aliens anyways..

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Wish it was on Netflix:(

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
Wish it was on Netflix:(
You would beat it up for wokeness, lol. It's a good series. I skip ahead in scenes quite a bit though. Gay is gay, I could career less but they definitely push the intimate relationship more than necessary, imo. I never played that have so I have no idea how true to script it is. It definitely has a cult like following.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I'm really hyped for The Last Kingdom movie in April to wrap up the storyline.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’m waiting for some new episodes of Tulsa King.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Looking forward to the Luther movie tonight. Big Blacklist fan. Ditto Star Trek Discovery and Pickard. If you can find Kleo or Russian Doll, they are great. Of course, Stranger Things, Wednesday, and Umbrella Academy have more coming. When things to dull, I started to watch some Korean series. Weirdly entertaining.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
F1 Drive to Survive. I never followed Formula 1 but I love this series. The quality of the audio and video is second to none on any streaming platform. It will test the best TV and surround sound system that is a Dolby Atmos compatible. You'd swear Verstappen was screaming behind you at 200mph lol. The video resolution is so crystal clear, you can see the oil in the skin pores of their faces as they sit in the cockpit.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Night Agent

I really really liked this show, it was so good! I binged the whole season today, lol:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic