Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I forgot, if you are into Marvel, then the best 2 IMO are Daredevil and Jessica Jones.
The Punisher I liked quite a bit as well.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Currently watching episodes as they come out of Your Honor, House of Dragons(waiting for new episodes) and Last of Us (I think it’s called, based on a video game) and Oak Island(think they might actually find something in the money Pit! Hopefully.) lol

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Oh yeah, I forgot Ozark. That's a good one.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Okay, just finished The Walking Dead season 11, the final season.

IT SUCKED!

Like for real. They go into a final season, and that was the best they could do? They come down to 1 final season, all the marbles in the bag to go out with a huge bang.....and it was a big fat nothing burger. It's like they got together and just found a way to make the show end in the most predictable and "equitable" way possible.

THA FUCK!?

When they kept it to the main characters.....Negan, Daryl, Carol, et al....it was good. When they got to the supplemental characters, and the 'how can we make the show end in the most woke and diversive way possible like the past 5+ failed seasons," it just sucked bad. I did like the Mercer character, he was pretty good.

Like...every person that hooked up with the opposite sex was from a different race. I was wondering how many possible ways they could do it.

I started to wonder about if I was on the show, what race I would hook up with to show more diversity......but then I realized they would have just made me some gay guy with a male chicken or something.

Anyway....how the heck is this group out there striving while that larger heavily militant group that Rick is caught up in is out there taking everybody out? Like how has this group not been struck down yet? They can take down populations all across the USA, but yet this CommonWealth group is going into the 'happily ever after' ending?

So it looks like Daryl and Carol will have their own spin-off show, as will Maggie and Negan, and also Michonne and Rick. I have no faith that their current crop of libtard writers will do them any justice, as evident by the last many seasons they threw out for TWD show.

Anyway....total pooh.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Finally, just finished Longmire last night. Such a great show in a time of literal crap being put out. It's simplicity is what made it so good, imo. Sucks it's ended, lol. All the cast worked awesome together too. Absolutely NO woke or political agenda crap in it, just a damn good show like it used to be 'back in the day' of when shows didn't push agendas (you can say either way if you want). These days, there are still good shows, but you have to filter them out like gems in a hill of turds:(

Show ended back in like 2017 or something. Not sure how i never found it. I guess it was on A&E or something, then got cancelled after the 3rd season. Netflix picked it up and gave it 3 more seasons. Fukken' Netflix.....always ending good shows too early.

That said, it had a good ending, and i'm happy with it. Kind of like Breaking Bad had a great ending even though you wanted more:)

Disclaimer...not putting it on BB level either, lol.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
Watching The Peacemaker right now. It's ridiculous and I love it. Superheroes, villains, sex, violence and a pet bald eagle. What's not to like? Lol

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Binge watched Stranger Things, kept me entertained but wasn’t as great as my kids thought it was

Reactions: blm
myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I've watched the first two episodes of Kaleidoscope on Netflix. Has kind of an Ocean's 11 vibe to it. I think it's just a one season show of 8 episodes. So far so good.

Comedy: Kim's Convenience. Netflix. This show is actually quite funny. Korean immigrant family runs a convenience store in the lower-middle class immigrant neighborhood of Toronto.
I love Kim's Convenience as probably half my friends were Korean for about 15 years when I attended a majority Asian church.... so spot on in so many ways.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Finally, just finished Longmire last night. Such a great show in a time of literal crap being put out. It's simplicity is what made it so good, imo. Sucks it's ended, lol. All the cast worked awesome together too. Absolutely NO woke or political agenda crap in it, just a damn good show like it used to be 'back in the day' of when shows didn't push agendas (you can say either way if you want). These days, there are still good shows, but you have to filter them out like gems in a hill of turds:(

Show ended back in like 2017 or something. Not sure how i never found it. I guess it was on A&E or something, then got cancelled after the 3rd season. Netflix picked it up and gave it 3 more seasons. Fukken' Netflix.....always ending good shows too early.

That said, it had a good ending, and i'm happy with it. Kind of like Breaking Bad had a great ending even though you wanted more:)

Disclaimer...not putting it on BB level either, lol.
Now I like you. I simultaneously Lu LOVE Longmire! I have probably watched it from end to end 3x & some episodes more.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Well I’ll have to check out longmire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic