What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

test
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's probably been mentioned already and I'm too lazy to search for it but The Terminal List with Chris Pratt is probably one of the best shows ever made in my opinion.

~PM
Yea, that show was effin' awesome. I also liked The Night Agent on Netflix as well. Similar types of shows.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Man, I lost interest with the domestic shit after the first scene. I just want monster action stuff.
That went away fairly quick. After that, there was a good amount of action.....not non-stop, but a decent amount. The end was pretty cool as well.

Disclaimer: "For a Japanese based movie" lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
It's probably been mentioned already and I'm too lazy to search for it but The Terminal List with Chris Pratt is probably one of the best shows ever made in my opinion.

~PM
Well that is a very masculine show you are recommending. On WCBB in the thread there it was all LGBQT stuff you said was great. It took GF 3 episodes to figure out the hot chick in the show he was watching was a GUY!

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
Godzilla Minus One

I actually really liked this movie. I haven't watched any of the other recent Godzilla movies, maybe one, but they seemed off. This had the same vibe as the older ones...to me it did anyway, lol.
I've been seeing this and haven't yet pulled the trigger. Looks like it's on my weekend watch list now.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I watched 'The Judge' with Robert Downey Jr and Robert Duval and it is excellent.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Over the past 2 weeks I finally got around to binging Better Call Saul, all 6 seasons. It's not as good as Breaking Bad, and is rather slow, but it kept my attention up enough tpo keep watching it, maybe more curiosity to be honest. I'll be honest, I didn't like the last half of the last season, and I didn't like how they ended it. They spent like 5 seasons showing a lot more of the other side cast members from breaking Bad and I thought it was pretty cool, especially the whole Mike Ermantroudt character. Of those 5 years spent, they got you invested in Jimmy/Saul and Kim, but then the last season, they just slaughtered it all with their break-up, her going to LE, and no detail on Mike either (even though we know what happened from BB). It was like they got to a certain point and then just threw together a crap last half of season 6 with no explanation or detail into all the characters they built up. I'm glad I waited many years to watch this after BB ended because i'm not sure I could have made it through all the seasons following the greatness of BB.

There is no way anybody would know what the fukk would be going on unless they watched BB first. I know this is kind of a continuance, but they were doing well through the seasons, albeit slowly, and then it's like they rushed to the end through all the good shit that occurred in BB from Jimmy et al's side of it. If you just watched JCS, you would never know what happened to Mike either. Personally, I think they brought in both Walter and Jesse Pinkman just to hope it spiced it up some. Their parts were so miniscule when they could have done more, much more. Just a dull ending imo.

If there were more seasons i'd for sure watch it, just disappointed in some ways though. I'm all over the place on this review, lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
On season 3 of Dexter and like it. Interesting show and character.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic