Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The new norm gym edition... Fuck this!!

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Some bullshit at my gym, first use to be 24hr gym. Now 5-11, you gotta reserve your spot on their app. Got a opening 5am slot, get there a fuckin line about 60 people waiting to get in, I'm like "fuck me!!". Normally I go in at 2:30 am no one's there. As I go in she says " today's grey day, only use equipment marked grey. I'm like wtf???? So essentially half the equipment is marked grey. Now everyone congregates around the person using the open Hammer Strength waiting there turn to use it. Which totally defeats the whole social distancing purpose. And dumbbells racks loaded with people!!!!

Gonna check out a smaller private gym open 24hrs you get a access key. If doesn't work out my 4th guest bedroom will be my new gym, just buy my own shit........Fuck you covid19!!!!!!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Some bullshit at my gym, first use to be 24hr gym. Now 5-11, you gotta reserve your spot on their app. Got a opening 5am slot, get there a fuckin line about 60 people waiting to get in, I'm like "fuck me!!". Normally I go in at 2:30 am no one's there. As I go in she says " today's grey day, only use equipment marked grey. I'm like wtf???? So essentially half the equipment is marked grey. Now everyone congregates around the person using the open Hammer Strength waiting there turn to use it. Which totally defeats the whole social distancing purpose. And dumbbells racks loaded with people!!!!

Gonna check out a smaller private gym open 24hrs you get a access key. If doesn't work out my 4th guest bedroom will be my new gym, just buy my own shit........Fuck you covid19!!!!!!

Stuff like this is what scares me. if it were me id use all the stuff marked grey and have all my equipment held for me. It would be great until theyve given me like a dozen warnings and cancel my membership which id do myself anyways. Have fun with it. Tell then you have a disability and have problems with directions. Accuse them of not being sensitive to your disability

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Totally opposite where I go. It's like the wild fvcking west, lol

Thankfully they are still 24 hours.

I do my shit when there's nobody there too.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
This stuff sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Gyms aren't open in my state yet, although at the moment, I am not planning to wait longer than the end of this week to start actually lifting again - I think it's goinng to be 75-90 minute drives twice a day most days to one of the neighboring states. But I have seen some mentions of the plans for some of the gyms around me - reservations, 90 minute time slots....I did not agree that I would come only at certain times of the day, that I would make "reservations" for a fucking gym, or that I would only use the facility for X number of minutes per day when I signed my membership contact.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
there allowing gyms in my state to do 1 on 1 personal training so they set up 1hr blocks for up to 15 people to go in and work out with themselves. Im on the schedule for 4pm so we will see how it goes.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
All about CONTROL!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I get to the gym early for my 4-5pm one on one session with my self. The place looked great, really clean and organized. However, there was only 3-5 people during that block of time. It was great having the place pretty much to myself especially when the 3-5 people were hot chickadee's. I really can't believe that more people were not there.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Im happy to report that I rejoined my old school hardcore gym in california. Theres no reservation system or social distancing. Small gym so it never gets more than 20 people around peak hours. Only downside is theres no air conditioning which is why i didnt renew there before corona. Oh and the owner is a hot ifbb bikini competitor. :)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Are those handies with baby lotion or chalk?

#duediligence

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic