pbtom
What's New?

The new norm gym edition... Fuck this!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Are those handies with baby lotion or chalk?

#duediligence

don’t forget liquid chalk! lol

To the OP, make your garage your new home gym. Or bedroom.

even though everything is opening back up here, our cases are starting to go back up. So it’s not smart to be in really high touch areas

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Trained for the first time in over 2 months. Felt damn good to touch iron again! Free handys to the first 5

. . .even though everything is opening back up here, our cases are starting to go back up. So it’s not smart to be in really high touch areas

You and I are among e_t's first 5, Jack, and he wants to be our high touch area :eek:
I think I'll keep my "liquid chalk" to myself.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I got harbinger lifting gloves with the wrist protection for use. No skin comtact, im not a whore

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
And your pink lifting gloves go nicely with the subject of my affection .........

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
So I thought I had it made joining this new gym. Apparently they have these gay rules here too! Yesterday I go to work out and strap on my harbinger lifting gloves and sign in. The girl at the counter points me to the "gym rules" that I failed to see when I signed up. "we have chalk over there, if you'd' like to use that instead she says". I feel like they are trying to get me to literally turn my brown skin white. This is a form of systemic oppression and I will not stand for it!

Attachments

• 20200609_1727199.jpg
    20200609_1727199.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 318

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I'm so pissed too. Our fucking gyms aren't even allowed to be open yet. I can't imagine what it will look like when they do. Luckily, I have a home gym, but it's basic as hell.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So I thought I had it made joining this new gym. Apparently they have these gay rules here too! Yesterday I go to work out and strap on my harbinger lifting gloves and sign in. The girl at the counter points me to the "gym rules" that I failed to see when I signed up. "we have chalk over there, if you'd' like to use that instead she says". I feel like they are trying to get me to literally turn my brown skin white. This is a form of systemic oppression and I will not stand for it!

honestly I like those rules and I like chalk lol

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
honestly I like those rules and I like chalk lol
Lol sarcasm brother....sarcasm. not to be confused with orgasm which i am also fond of if anyones interested.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Do you wear gloves for your orgasms?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic