Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Mountain and thr beast - Thor vs Eddie

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Hafthor Bjornsson and Eddie Hall are going head to head, September this year in Las Vegas! Many people will have a fave and maybe even put a flutter down on who will win - here is the first video in a series I am doing to help make you mind up. this video is a full Analysis and footage of Eddie Hall sparring. My full breakdown of what he is doing right, and what he is doing wrong so far.

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Full Analysis and breakdown of leaked footage of Eddie Hall aka "THE BEAST" doing full contact sparring with his new training partner.

Not only will you see all new footage, but i provide my detailed vierwpoints of whatt Eddie is doing right, What he is doing worng, and what he could be doing instead.

The big fight night itself is coming later this year in Septemebr 2021, this video is part of an ongoing and regular series that covers all the preparation and progress both Eddie Hall and Hafthor Bjornsson are making.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thor's a bitch still for accusing Eddie of cheating.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Thor looks funny when he talks, just can’t stand him, Eddie is a pompous prick.. can’t stand him either, I won’t waste my money on this one boys...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Neither of them know how to box at all. It's just going to be 2 huge guys brawling.

I'd heavily favor Thor just based on height, reach, and speed but betting on 2 untrained boxers in a boxing match is a suckers bet every time.

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Yea I must admit I'm a bit biased myself. I'm keeping the videos as neutral and as objective as possible, but I I do know Eddie Hall a little bit - not friends or anything but someone I know in passing, and having met him a few times I can say how disappointed I was with him. I have never been a fanboy of him but when I first met him it was quite early on in his strongman career, just before he won the UKs strongest man, and I could see he had massive potential for worlds strongest man. Being English I was proper routing for him, but he was a complete arsehole. Cocky, arrogant and a thug wannabe. Over the years following that the other times I have met him he has only got worse, but has become a master of hiding it on TV (fair where fair is due he is a really good presenter)

So for that reason I would love to see Thor knock his head off lol.

But as I say I really try and keep the vids neutral.

Speaking of which it time for Thor!

here is A video sharing what Thor thinks about the upcoming fight between himself and Eddie Hall. Giving us key insight to Thors gameplan on how he intends to deal with Eddie in the ring.

I also share highlights of his most recent training on the pads and bag, and give a brief breakdown and analysis on what he is doing right and what he is doing wrong.

We have a real exciting few months ahead of us regards the buildup and hype, may this truly be a clash of the titans

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic