Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Morning Thread

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Just thought it would be nice too start this one where you could post a good morning maybe say what was happening in your life today.So Goodmorning forum it's Sat.and Im going back to work 14 day's before another 2 days off for me. so have a great Sat.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Yes, good morning to all yall. Its Saturday and Im going to finish catching up on the Dexter series. I think Im on season 4 now. Or was it the end of 3,,,,,,,,,,,heck I dont remember....lol

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good morning Its football Sunday and Im in too my 2nd day of working 14 days straight befor I get a day off any way have a great day

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lets see, bartended last night and get to bed around 6:30am and my father in law decided to call the house this morning and wake me and the baby up instead of using a damn cell!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Morning, just woke my ass up, yes its arond noon sunday, Went to a concert last night at Wrigly Field in Chicago, got to bed kind of late, now just chilling out drinking some coffee waking up, going to be relaxing and watching football all day. Getting stuff ready for work tomorrow too. Damn, no, okay DVR, got to apparently run some errands with my better half.

cahemdue

cahemdue

Sep 17, 2010
saturday's i play some pc games. working on battlefield bad company2. maybe a little web design later, and then tomorrow getting ready for monday. making food, etc

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
hey its Monday have a great day Im off to the gym

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Monday morning, crap loads of stuff to do, moving the whole division to a new building tomorrow, got clients pestering the hell out of me, got the Damn admins playing politics, no one know's a frick'n thing, nor has anything been offically approved for structure, but they said just move ahead with the merger? Am I missing something??

cahemdue

cahemdue

Sep 17, 2010
monday. got 1 class this morning and then i'm mostly free. a little school work but no big assignments yet. i have some web design to do for my own site, a little 3d modeling and then later on today i'll jog over to the gym for chest + bis.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
This morning had been a refreshing one..nice and cool, plus getting the yard done

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
HAPPY HUMP DAY hope everyone has some one to be with on this great day Im off to the gym its chest day

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic