Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Lifter - I wrote up about 3 years ago

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hey AJ nice post brother. Most people your size and with ur exp are dicks to people that ask questions but not you! You seem to be the most humble of them all. Thanks AJ! I'm glad I joined this board an not any other boards. People like you make this a great place to be!

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey AJ nice post brother. Most people your size and with ur exp are dicks to people that ask questions but not you! You seem to be the most humble of them all. Thanks AJ! I'm glad I joined this board an not any other boards. People like you make this a great place to come!

Dude you mind wiping that up? Thats nasty...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Dude that's awesome! You're in business bro!!! I have you bookmarked... When you get a few posts up I'll start spamming the shit out of the other boards - Especially MD and maybe you'll get noticed... Maybe MD will fire that moron Greg Valentino and give you his pages!!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Dude that's awesome! You're in business bro!!! I have you bookmarked... When you get a few posts up I'll start spamming the shit out of the other boards - Especially MD and maybe you'll get noticed... Maybe MD will fire that moron Greg Valentino and give you his pages!!
Hahahaha! That would be something-thanks brother!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Re: The Lifter

aj u should consider writeing your on muscle mag bro..u got the right outlook and talent to be a great writter....maybe start off with like a simple new letter .....i mean it bro..your amazeing.........dw

I concur...his articles will really fill many muscle magazines and I'm sure that he can write stories about life in the gym too.

AJ Your articles are good for a mag like MD even...you should look into writing a few articles for them.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Bro I am interested in subscribing to this the original post about the LIFTER gave me goosebumps man...Great read and was very inspiring

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic