Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The laws of Trenbolone

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
interesting read but as everyone says no one size fits all....ive contemplated trying higher tren and low test but my best gains have been opposite so i tend to go with what i know.

this spring thinking 1500mg test/wk 600mg tren e/wk...run for 12 weeks as that is my tren limit...caber has always helped with tren ever since i discovered it.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
interesting read but as everyone says no one size fits all....ive contemplated trying higher tren and low test but my best gains have been opposite so i tend to go with what i know.

this spring thinking 1500mg test/wk 600mg tren e/wk...run for 12 weeks as that is my tren limit...caber has always helped with tren ever since i discovered it.

Good post bro.

I am on my second run of Tren with high test (well not that high, Test E at 600mg/w and Tren at 400mg/w) and the sides are pretty minimal, other than as POB has observed, I am a raging bull while on it.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I'm looking to run my first ever cycle of Tren A, but my only question is if I supplement it with test E instead of test A with the same dosing, will I get similar results? I can't find anywhere to buy test A, just test E.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: it is recommended to use Tren A for your first run, so you can see how the Tren affects you. If the sides are bad, they will go away faster when you stop Tren A than they will when you stop Tren E.

If you cannot find Tren A, then start the Tren E at a lower dose and work up slowly over a period of a couple of months. Definitely have caber or prami on hand to help with the sides.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
2 Weeks in and I began feeling incredible. Strength and size were thru the roof. And I said, damn, is this Test Ace good as **** and this Tren Ace bunk or someshit? No way, GAULS never sends me bunk shit…. What the ****? I don’t feel any sides!

I just went to the gauls board and its says its closed forever. Anyone know whats going on with GAULS?

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Has anyone experienced issues with tendons while on tren?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You can experience issues with all aas- many times your muscles grow so fast that your tendons can't handle the stress of all the power your stronger muscles generate . Have you also been getting strong as hell?

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
It's been an increase when I use it but I've noticed after I'm done and probably a month or two after, I've had problems. This past fall, I was finishing up with dips when I felt my shoulder. Just had a plate put in due to I tore off my rotator. Would this be a possible side effect after tren use? I love tren but it looks like it don't love me back

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic