Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The laws of Trenbolone

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
im at 750 test 600 tren..recomp is going great with few sides..my sides are I cant sleep for shit..thats it

HeavyMetalLifter

HeavyMetalLifter

Jan 2, 2014
I have a bunch of vials of a cut mix which is 50mg Test P, 50mg Mast P, and 50mg Tren A. I'll probably do 1ml per day and bump it up until I feel comfortable. My question is, Do research companies sell Caber? I don't recall seeing it anywhere. I'm not asking for a source, just curious if that's a substance that a research company can carry legally? Thanks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have a bunch of vials of a cut mix which is 50mg Test P, 50mg Mast P, and 50mg Tren A. I'll probably do 1ml per day and bump it up until I feel comfortable. My question is, Do research companies sell Caber? I don't recall seeing it anywhere. I'm not asking for a source, just curious if that's a substance that a research company can carry legally? Thanks.

They carry it. Not all but most.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011

Yes they do. And I highly recommend Caber over Prami. Especially if you have any history (personal or family) of addiction, alcoholism etc. I was prescribed Mirapex once (the brand name for prami) when it was brand new. Doc gave me a sample "starter kit." Right on the first page of the booklet it had a warning not to take it especially if you had any history of gambling problems and to stop taking it immediately if you begin gambling. Apparently it's a pretty well documented side effect that it can flip the addiction switch if people have it in them to be flipped.

...also I felt like shit on prami and it gave me insomnia.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I couldn't take the cough anymore, I'm retired from tren A.

R

rsanch6

Jan 9, 2014
Tren is amazing. But the muscle cramping sucks. And the night sweats.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
I have been off tren since the 26th and already am craving to get back on lol

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I like just good ol test now mostly, maybe a bit of deca or var.
lifes too short to feel crappy or off for even a day, and if its for looks that make you think its worth it.. well to me i dont, i think its shallow... to take something that makes you feel like crap to look good, but some feel fine on tren. i dont even get that bad of sides, but still feel a bit crappy.
Thank god for test, 800mgew im good :p

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Also have prami on hand just in case, while on tren.

C

Campbelltyler

Jan 11, 2014
I'm looking to run my first ever cycle of Tren A, but my only question is if I supplement it with test E instead of test A with the same dosing, will I get similar results? I can't find anywhere to buy test A, just test E.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic