Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The KNIGHT has come and gone...

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Pretty sure Val has been a member there for a good 15 years, doubt he is following anyone.
Yes it was pure luck!.....i haven't been there in awhile and the first 10 posts where from him and his casserole dishes and workouts.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Can you bring those posts over here somehow?

I feel we are being denied valuable information here since his unfortunate banning ... information that any OLM member now has access to.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Say what you want say about Templar Knight but one thing was that he was definitely an one-of-kind individual and I say that with all sincerity and honesty for those that can hear what I verily say...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The guy was extremely insecure. He could dish it but could not take it. Constantly posting most muscular pics looking for positive replies and if you posted any constructive criticism he would go off on you. Very dis-respectful to the VIP's most likely due to not being one. Saying he had no interest in learning or giving help. Why be here then? Telling posters he didn't want replies to his threads like he owned any thread he started. Did he own the garage he worked at? The guy has mental issues.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
couldn't we have dragged it on had fun and flamed him for a few weeks? Sheesh so fast with the ban button :- /

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm guessing he did something against board rules...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The guy was extremely insecure. He could dish it but could not take it. Constantly posting most muscular pics looking for positive replies and if you posted any constructive criticism he would go off on you. Very dis-respectful to the VIP's most likely due to not being one. Saying he had no interest in learning or giving help. Why be here then? Telling posters he didn't want replies to his threads like he owned any thread he started. Did he own the garage he worked at? The guy has mental issues.

This right here ^^^^

The guy was full of shit.
I bet 95% of his posts was nothing but bullshit (mine are only 63% bullshit).
I dont trust people who suddenly jumps in a forum and tries to make friends that way.
Smells like bullshit or narcs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This right here ^^^^

The guy was full of shit.
I bet 95% of his posts was nothing but bullshit (mine are only 63% bullshit).
I dont trust people who suddenly jumps in a forum and tries to make friends that way.
Smells like bullshit or narcs.

You're good, MK. 63% bullshit is about right in our community, give or take a few points depending on the board. Disagree about Narcs, however, pretty sure any would/will be smoother and sneakier than Booger Knights was.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
You're good, MK. 63% bullshit is about right in our community, give or take a few points depending on the board. Disagree about Narcs, however, pretty sure any would/will be smoother and sneakier than Booger Knights was.

Like you said bullshit is bullshit. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Can you bring those posts over here somehow?

I feel we are being denied valuable information here since his unfortunate banning ... information that any OLM member now has access to.

You almost got me on that one....I read it real fast and didn't catch the sarcasm right away :cool:

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Like you said bullshit is bullshit. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This has always been my experience with my bullshit, and it's as tiresome for me as it is for normal people.

You almost got me on that one....I read it real fast and didn't catch the sarcasm right away :cool:

Sarcasm on a board about sarcoplasm ... whatta concept! o_O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic