What's New?

The KBD Test

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Real Macho Man here,

GS I'm guessing you failed this one miserably since you didn't post up...... It's okay, we all knew your subtle hints were telling us your closet door was slowly opening......lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Well thats a relief, Im not gay.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
macho man!!!! bet ur playing the village people!!! middle finger in de air

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Holy shit...I thought I might be gay for .00009 secs. I'm good!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
OK so far so good, whats it mean if your ring finger is as long as your middle finger? Yeah thats me.

That means you're really good at the reverse shocker

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Real Macho Man here,

GS I'm guessing you failed this one miserably since you didn't post up...... It's okay, we all knew your subtle hints were telling us your closet door was slowly opening......lol

Yup, that's exactly why I posted this...because I was the only one that failed. Damn you JackD, If I'm coming out of any closet it's gonna be yours to hit you in the forehead with a baseball bat :)... Oh, And I'll make sure to sign it beforehand, that way everytime you look in the mirror you'll know you got manhandled by a faggot :)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The KBD Test obviously means, the MAN test.

J

Jeton

Oct 6, 2010
like i've written on meso, that test is idiotic and inaccurate. my index finger (aka "2d") is like 92% as long as my ring finger (aka "4d"), which is an ostensibly "hyper-heterosexual" proportion. as many here know, i'm as gay as gay gets. ultra-infinite, transfinite, eternally gay.

in other words, let NONE of you take any fukn comfort from this test, ya closet cases! who the fuck stretches their fingers out in front of them in order to determine whether or not they want to suck dick n fuck well-testicled ass?

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Pheeew Macho Man, snap into a slim jim!!!!!!

Sorry Jeton I'll have to cancel our plans

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I have a better test. tell the male in front of you to look at his fingernails. if he looks at it with his palm facing him and fingers bent, that's straight. if he looks at it with palms open facing away from him, that's gay.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic