Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

The Jipped household turkey tragedy

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Wait a damn minute!!!!!!!!!! You got shot down for sex and lost a turkey? Damn brother, I am so sorry to hear. If that was me I'd go back to bed for the day.
To know Jipped is to love him and you'd know neither of these is a surprise except it was a raccoon and not a herd of squirrels.
I think Genetic Freak's raccoons found out these two have been collaborating and they sent a recon to Texas. If I was GF, I'd be watching out for a sneak squirrel attack in MO.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Got him, I had set my backyard camera up at an angle so it would alert me to motion at the trap, not just the patio and walkway. I got an alert about 5:10 pm as I was lying on the couch nursing a sore back. Looked on my phone and he was outside the trap trying to pull the turkey bone through the wire mesh. I have a .177 pellet rifle by the back door and tagged his ass. He ran around to the next street and died. I went home, got a garbage bag and put him in it. I will call animal control to pick it up today.

I am the great hunter!

Got him, I had set my backyard camera up at an angle so it would alert me to motion at the trap, not just the patio and walkway. I got an alert about 5:10 pm as I was lying on the couch nursing a sore back. Looked on my phone and he was outside the trap trying to pull the turkey bone through the wire mesh. I have a .177 pellet rifle by the back door and tagged his ass. He ran around to the next street and died. I went home, got a garbage bag and put him in it. I will call animal control to pick it up today.

I am the great hunter!
Skin that thing and make a hat Daniel Boon

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

I am the great hunter!
Heck yeah brother! I have a .22 caliber 1100 fps pellet rifle next to the back door for the same reason. I used to use .300 BO suppressed, but ammo got too expensive. Haha.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
To know Jipped is to love him and you'd know neither of these is a surprise except it was a raccoon and not a herd of squirrels.
I think Genetic Freak's raccoons found out these two have been collaborating and they sent a recon to Texas. If I was GF, I'd be watching out for a sneak squirrel attack in MO.
Alert status has been upgraded. Thanks brother.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
They make adapters for oil filters on .22 aka suppressor’s

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I do not know what model but it is a gamo. fires about 1300 fps. He made it about 70-75 yards and when I found him he was dead. I kinda figure he was heading for this house 2 street over. They are semi hoarders and their backyard is full of crap. Perfect place for him. Burn in hell turkey stealing trash panda!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic