What's New?

The Jipped household turkey tragedy

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dooooood......hahaha, LOL!!!

If you want to fly out to the great state of California tomorrow, i'll pick ya up at the airport and drive you (and your dad if he comes et al), to have some leftover smoked turkey here:)

heh heh heh:D

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Dooooood......hahaha, LOL!!!

If you want to fly out to the great state of California tomorrow, i'll pick ya up at the airport and drive you (and your dad if he comes et al), to have some leftover smoked turkey here:)

heh heh heh:D

It was a great state until all the homos started showing up from other states. Now the non-homos are running away going to other unwelcomed states.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Restart, you fuck with my Randy Travis poster we gonna tangle...how did you know I had a Randy Travis poster above my bed?

As for two times a year, if I am good I can get it on as many as 4 times a year so laugh all you want! I am banging every three months which is way above average according to my wife.

I have never eaten a racoon GF but I have eaten nutria. They are both 12-15 lbs vermin so...

Just a regular cage trap you buy at home depot. Reading this I remembered I set it out. Bait is gone, should have wired it in. I just tossed a piece on the back. Will do that tonight. Got to smoke another bird. My father in law is coming over Sunday.

BMJ, I would but they may not let me in "the People's Republic of Commifornia"

Why don't you run for office and turn that state red?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
No luck with the trap. I was out walking my dog and my neighbor whom I do not know well from halfway down the block has a corgi dog. It had bandages on it. I asked what happened. He told me it got into a fight with a raccoon. Maybe the bastard has moved on. I would love to put a .22 in it's brain.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No luck with the trap. I was out walking my dog and my neighbor whom I do not know well from halfway down the block has a corgi dog. It had bandages on it. I asked what happened. He told me it got into a fight with a raccoon. Maybe the bastard has moved on. I would love to put a .22 in it's brain.
Probably dumpster diving for all the scraps people threw out. I would keep trying once the garbage is picked up and they are searching for easy meals.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wait a damn minute!!!!!!!!!! You got shot down for sex and lost a turkey? Damn brother, I am so sorry to hear. If that was me I'd go back to bed for the day.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Damn dude, i'm so sorry about this!
We smoked one turkey and 2 turkey breasts. They were amazing, but i can't imagine a racoon chomping on our turkey.....yikes. Yea i'd be pissed too. I hope you get him.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Was gonna say- now you have your own “Christmas Story” but it’s Thanksgiving sooo.

Dam man. Hope the rest of the day went better. Lmao.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Got him, I had set my backyard camera up at an angle so it would alert me to motion at the trap, not just the patio and walkway. I got an alert about 5:10 pm as I was lying on the couch nursing a sore back. Looked on my phone and he was outside the trap trying to pull the turkey bone through the wire mesh. I have a .177 pellet rifle by the back door and tagged his ass. He ran around to the next street and died. I went home, got a garbage bag and put him in it. I will call animal control to pick it up today.

I am the great hunter!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn, what kind of pellet gun? I feel like when I shoot a squirrel with my BB gun they turn around and laugh at me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic