Samson0692
What's New?

The January $1k give away for TID Members

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Its simple,
If you are interested in therapy go to our website. Fill out the contact request form. In the notes section put "TID Giveaway". We will leave this open for one month commencing on February 15th. We will then pick the winner.

What is included:
1x Consultation
1x Physical Evaluation
1x Male/ Female full Anti-Aging blood panel
Any funds leftover can be used towards compounded medications, Services, or Vitamin Therapy.
How to cheat: Enter any friends/ Family members that are interested in therapy. Then in the notes section put your contact info again. You will automatically be entered for as many new legitimate contacts as you enter. If you enter 10 separate people you stand a 10x greater chance of winning. If you are already a client fill out the contact request form for friends, put your info, and receive a 1k credit if you are the winner.

good Luck

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How to cheat* hahaha thanks crow

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Health and Longetivity Center? Ah..just noticed the site at the bottom...Thank you Crowman.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
we have a tie. the most refferals was...0. No one entered i guess we will have to think of another contest for you guys/gals.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
Wish I had seen this; I know 3-4 people interested in these services.

I coulda been a contenda!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Wish I had seen this; I know 3-4 people interested in these services.

I coulda been a contenda!

all you would have needed to do is ref one lol. We still offer refferal kickbacks in the form of Cash or credit towards therapy for all people like yourself. I MAY offer another contest like this coming up in the next few months.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
all you would have needed to do is ref one lol. We still offer refferal kickbacks in the form of Cash or credit towards therapy for all people like yourself. I MAY offer another contest like this coming up in the next few months.

I just dug on your site; no locations local to me. :/

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just dug on your site; no locations local to me. :/

We do offer a travel reimbursement program Where you do receive credit towards medication for making it to one of our locations if you are ever interested. you can email any one of our locations for more info or pm me. AZ in the winter may not be so bad for you right now in NE lol. MI is closer but not any better in weather.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Wow wish I was a member of TID when this contest ran... I might sign up anyway should I use Crowman as the referral

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic