Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

The Iron Dens Least Wanted (supps)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Somebody had ran a thread, might have been Guss on the supplements of yesteryear. I thought maybe a thread on todays supplements that we know are total B.S. would be fun. Sort of a "Wall of Shame" Muscletech products cannot be included in this thread because they are all bull and we know it. Just too easy!

I'll start off with this

GABA Supplement Guide | GABA Supplement Information

What Is GABA?

While neurons produce it naturally, a GABA supplement can help you experience the many benefits of GABA. Without getting too scientific, GABA is an important chemical within the human brain. It is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, and as such it serves the brain by regulating the firing of neurons.

Without gamma-aminobutyric acid, your muscles would be constantly tense, your mind would never stop racing, and your overall ability to function would be severely impaired. Gaba supplements can be taken to increase this valuable resource in your body.

The GABA Supplement Experience

The sensation that gamma-aminobutyric acid gives is unique, and unlike any other commercially available natural supplement or drug. The descriptions vary from individual to individual, but the overall consensus is that there is something very special about natural GABA supplements.

Additional Information

Increase in the level of Human Growth Hormones (HGH)
Induces relaxation and sleep
Reduces muscle tension
Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
Promotes well being
GABA is produced in the human brain and functions as a balancer, maintains balance between the body and the mind in states of excitation. GABA supplement aids several complications including Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD, hypertension or HBP, obesity, insomnia, alcoholism and many more. It is also a great help in treating mental blocks.

GABA supplements are helpful for any active individuals, bodybuilders and athletes. They help in enhancing the body’s muscle mass, which is GABA’s conductive anabolic property and its lipotropic property helps in fat reduction and weight loss programs, simultaneously.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you think a lot POB, i like that! :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
you think a lot POB, i like that! :D

lol... Thanks but its actually my curse! Attention Deficit Disorder... One of my symptoms. The rest I have learned to control without the aid of drugs such as time management and organizational skills but not this one!

Otherwise, I'm just looking for ways to contribute to TID. I love it here. The boards I've been on before were just abusive... Everyone on them was quite frankly an asshole and there was no development of new ideas, positive and progressive discussions... Just crap. All day long...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
well i for one enjoy your posts and your thoughts! keep at it! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic