mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
imsdv8.jpg

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
That's as bad as when I told some guy to inject hcg straight into his nuts as a joke. Instead of making a thread about it, he just went ahead and did it. He sent me a PM in the middle of the night sayin he had been on the floor crying all night and didn't have the balls to push the hcg into his nuts because it hurt so bad. I felt really bad....for about 3 seconds and then realized that if someone was going to be that dumb then they deserved it. I wish I still had that PM at Meso. I mean, who in there right mind would do such a thing? If that was the only way to administer hcg effectively I would say, "well, I guess no hcg for me then" lol.

But then this asshole comes through and extends the idiot streak with an equally dumb maneuver. He may have invented a new term.... "spot injected hemmorhoids"

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
That's as bad as when I told some guy to inject hcg straight into his nuts as a joke. Instead of making a thread about it, he just went ahead and did it. He sent me a PM in the middle of the night sayin he had been on the floor crying all night and didn't have the balls to push the hcg into his nuts because it hurt so bad. I felt really bad....for about 3 seconds and then realized that if someone was going to be that dumb then they deserved it. I wish I still had that PM at Meso. I mean, who in there right mind would do such a thing? If that was the only way to administer hcg effectively I would say, "well, I guess no hcg for me then" lol.

But then this asshole comes through and extends the idiot streak with an equally dumb maneuver. He may have invented a new term.... "spot injected hemmorhoids"

From his perspective, a senior member of the community was giving him info he was asking for...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the best part of the whole thread was the dude that used the quote "i make one fucking mistake" in his sig and then slams it home with the parenthesis:
Lunatic
(The guy who injected Anabolic Steroids in the right side of his sphincter)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
HAHA
this is a better read the 2nd time around...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Better than the time Tiller was going to kick Bundy's ass behind a dumpster at Circle K.

You guys have to give Tiller some credit, where would the IFBB be today without Lettuce No Ester.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thought I would bump this gem. Cracks me up every time.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha I was just thinking about this thread the other night. I wouldn’t be surprised if this surfaces again with some newb.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic