Members
Latest Member
Sfrizo
What's New?

The Infamous Butthole Injection Thread

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Haha I was just thinking about this thread the other night. I wouldn’t be surprised if this surfaces again with some newb.

Wow! Just wow I am pretty new here and never new of this threads existence.

It’s a Dandy to say the least. A Good read for sure. Thanks for bringing this fine thread to the surface @JackD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've been around these boards for decades and have never run across that unbelievable thread.

Spent many a days over at steroid dot com and there was so much shenanigans over there it was amazing and so much BS. Not sure how I missed this one.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
That was painful to read!!

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I remember this from the first go round LOL. I remember being just wide eyed when I finally realized that he put it in his o-ring LMAO

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
The absolute toughness and balls of this guy to even try it! I would just say NOPE if you had to shoot in your B Hole.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
A classic.

I remember when it first came out and been around for many of the bumps over the years. We used to reference it and clambutteroil a lot whenever it seemed fitting. LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
So, that's a bad spot to pin?

LOL. Classic thread...right up there with using a turkey baster for big injections or injecting HCG directly into the testicle. HAHAHAHA

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic