Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Homeless crisis

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I get leftover sandwiches and food. I make plates of food and bag sandwiches and chips to deliver. I cannot see edible food being thrown out when it can be given away. Not just to the homeless, but unfortunately i know a few families that appreciate the offer.

Amazon has used/returned 4 season sleeping bags often for less than $20. I leave a few in the trunk of my car, with donated comforters.

We all go thru periods of a downstroke. Some more than others. The homeless situation can happen to anyone.....i seen it. Love you guyz.

Attachments

• 20220207_204603.jpg
    20220207_204603.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220207_205825.jpg
    20220207_205825.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220127_212911.jpg
    20220127_212911.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220122_210405.jpg
    20220122_210405.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220128_215230.jpg
    20220128_215230.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 40
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I get leftover sandwiches and food. I make plates of food and bag sandwiches and chips to deliver. I cannot see edible food being thrown out when it can be given away. Not just to the homeless, but unfortunately i know a few families that appreciate the offer.

Amazon has used/returned 4 season sleeping bags often for less than $20. I leave a few in the trunk of my car, with donated comforters.

We all go thru periods of a downstroke. Some more than others. The homeless situation can happen to anyone.....i seen it. Love you guyz.
Thank you!

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
a lot of people see it different. People have this tendency to feel sorry for people. I dont. people make their own beds and like I mentioned before people reproducing out of stupidity is no reason for a bailout. The offspring already born with bad genetic code. Yes you'll hear one or two stories of someone getting out successfully, but overall that is a very small percentage.

My perception is you cannot help those that cannot help themselves. These are rejects that need to be removed. There is a reason why we don't feed the pigeons is because they'll just shit everywhere.

How long has the homeless be going on? too long. Longer than I have been alive. Fuck these people these people just think they deserved to get help. All they do is fuck and make more of themselves.

No bro they are rejects by genetics. They have genetics of failure. The only source is to prevent them from entering our structure life of living.

In my life there is only one plate to eat off of and that is mine and only for me to eat of. I never fucken share my nutritional high protein valued plate.

The shit is getting expensive by design. The idea is to remove as much as possible of what the elite call worthless eaters. Does the world economic forum or davos ring a bell?

I am on that list so i need to survive. Its the reality of survival of the fittest.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
a lot of people see it different. People have this tendency to feel sorry for people. I dont. people make their own beds and like I mentioned before people reproducing out of stupidity is no reason for a bailout. The offspring already born with bad genetic code. Yes you'll hear one or two stories of someone getting out successfully, but overall that is a very small percentage.

My perception is you cannot help those that cannot help themselves. These are rejects that need to be removed. There is a reason why we don't feed the pigeons is because they'll just shit everywhere.

How long has the homeless be going on? too long. Longer than I have been alive. Fuck these people these people just think they deserved to get help. All they do is fuck and make more of themselves.

No bro they are rejects by genetics. They have genetics of failure. The only source is to prevent them from entering our structure life of living.

In my life there is only one plate to eat off of and that is mine and only for me to eat of. I never fucken share my nutritional high protein valued plate.

The shit is getting expensive by design. The idea is to remove as much as possible of what the elite call worthless eaters. Does the world economic forum or davos ring a bell?

I am on that list so i need to survive. Its the reality of survival of the fittest.
Many feel / believe as you do. I understand it.
Those of us who’ve involved ourselves directly with the homeless population over a lengthy period of time, realize those sentiments / perceptions are most largely inaccurate — Its not that there doesn’t exist a percentage that do in fact fit the description you shared, but it genuinely is the minority rather than the other way around. I understand that’s difficult to belief, I get it. For a period of time many decades ago I believed much the same as yourself and many others believe about homeless.
In this present time especially, our economic system / construct and it’s extreme failures, have played a massive role in the increase of struggles and eventual homelessness.

Reactions: 2ez
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

Many people never reach out for help out of shame. Known many suicides and people who have disappeared from society on the streets for that reason.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Many people never reach out for help out of shame. Known many suicides and people who have disappeared from society on the streets for that reason.
I totally cosign.

I still have the voicemail of a friend calling for help. Lady friend purely platonic. Her situation spiraled out of control from post partum, to divorce, to having her taken and living with his dad. To losing her job. Moved in with another friend and then asked to leave because his partner didnt want her there. I can go on and on...

But she called saying she was bouncing from one Emergency Room to another to get some sleep. I am not the best or most timely person with listening to to messages or checking emails. Life is busy. Her daughter made a post that popped up on my feed explaining she had passed. Suicide.

Like i said her life spiraled down like crazy and she was never able to bounce back. She focused a lot on getting her son back....and was in and out of court,

All i know....if or when i hit hard times.....im coming here......and I expect, one of you muscle heads to start a Go Fund Me.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I totally cosign.

I still have the voicemail of a friend calling for help. Lady friend purely platonic. Her situation spiraled out of control from post partum, to divorce, to having her taken and living with his dad. To losing her job. Moved in with another friend and then asked to leave because his partner didnt want her there. I can go on and on...

But she called saying she was bouncing from one Emergency Room to another to get some sleep. I am not the best or most timely person with listening to to messages or checking emails. Life is busy. Her daughter made a post that popped up on my feed explaining she had passed. Suicide.

Like i said her life spiraled down like crazy and she was never able to bounce back. She focused a lot on getting her son back....and was in and out of court,

All i know....if or when i hit hard times.....im coming here......and I expect, one of you muscle heads to start a Go Fund Me.
It’s not your fault bro! But I get it. I would feel the same probably. Sucks.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I along with 2 friends have been bringing in a AA meeting every Tuesday night to the local jail in my county. I have been doing it for a while now. Being a recovering alcoholic and addict i try to do what i can to help those out there that are still suffering from this disease. Thats a hot topic as well that some people say bullshit, it's not a disease it's a choice. That would be another entire thread altogether so i won't get too much into that. Most jails here in the Tampa area have regular AA and NA meetings inside. There is absolutely no excuse to be in jail and not attend, and to use your time being served wisely and seek help. Most guys show up at first just to get out of the cell for an hour. Lots continue to come afterward and seem to really make the most of these meetings. Just not drinking and drugging is NOT the complete solution for most. Almost all have serious mental health issues that need to be addressed also. Unfortunately, that is unavailable in the jails. But for them to get clean and sober in jail is most definitely a must if they are serious about trying to reclaim their lives. We also bring a meeting into the local Psyche hospital as a tremendous percentage of the patients are alcoholic and drug addicts. Anybody who knows the AA/NA programs understands i get much more out of it then i could ever help them. I get to stay sober for today !!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I along with 2 friends have been bringing in a AA meeting every Tuesday night to the local jail in my county. I have been doing it for a while now. Being a recovering alcoholic and addict i try to do what i can to help those out there that are still suffering from this disease. Thats a hot topic as well that some people say bullshit, it's not a disease it's a choice. That would be another entire thread altogether so i won't get too much into that. Most jails here in the Tampa area have regular AA and NA meetings inside. There is absolutely no excuse to be in jail and not attend, and to use your time being served wisely and seek help. Most guys show up at first just to get out of the cell for an hour. Lots continue to come afterward and seem to really make the most of these meetings. Just not drinking and drugging is NOT the complete solution for most. Almost all have serious mental health issues that need to be addressed also. Unfortunately, that is unavailable in the jails. But for them to get clean and sober in jail is most definitely a must if they are serious about trying to reclaim their lives. We also bring a meeting into the local Psyche hospital as a tremendous percentage of the patients are alcoholic and drug addicts. Anybody who knows the AA/NA programs understands i get much more out of it then i could ever help them. I get to stay sober for today !!
Awesome Kid,
Thank you for all the effort you give.

Allow me a quick poke at the alcoholism as a disease model — The available data as a whole tends to point to it not being an actual disease in and of itself, but rather alcohol abuse winds up being causative of ill health and eventual disease….. fatty liver, cirrhosis, diabetes, CVD and so on.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Now this is what I am talking about. Kudos my Brother !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic