Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Homeless crisis

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I think it's a church issue, not a government issue. The church deals with charities; the government should not. It is just as dangerous to have the government mess with church business as it is for the church to mess with government business. Separate church and state works both ways.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Kill the motherfuckers off and STOP promoting booze and dope.
Make it actually illegal to bring drugs into the USA again,
Sounds harsh to some but in most civilizations prior to this if you are not contributing then you are a goner.
Where did they all spring up from in the last few years the population seems to have multiplied beyond belief, we know it is nit the economy or a "housing shortage" lol
Crazy and ugly I see em staggering around and laying on the sidewalks spazzing out in the 110 degree sun sometimes in bigger cities.
Put the poor fuckers out of their misery.
The only humane thing to do.
Euthanization was something the Germans wanted to accomplish, but for some reason at the surface level it did not pan out. I personally believe it went underground with the Jabbies people have been taking within the last few decades. Our US tax and well fare system is highly to blame. We offer tax credits to people that have children and offer gov't assistance for woman that keep reproducing children at the poverty level. These people are seeing it as an incentive. Hence we see the results pour onto the public arena. We are the only country that offer govt assistance. Go to any other country and pop out some children. Let's see how fast of an assistance the woman gets.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Don't care anything about it aside from the animals they force into being their pets. I have a callous view of it. Let them kill themselves off with drugs. Sure, some had genuine misfortune to have arrived at that point, but the vast majority were weak-minded and weak-willed to start and have no desire to be better. They've found that bare minimum where they can subsist, and a lot of it has them preying on the system and the kindness of others. Fuck 'em. Can't cherrypick who to save. Death could very well come for me today, or I could lose my job and end up with no income myself. Life is not fair. I'm very familiar with hopelessness and despair, but I've kept on. People are not special. Humanity is not special. We are animals.
So….. It’s safe to say no one should expect a Christmas card from you :D

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I am a true believer of survival of the fittest. The only difference between humans and the animal kingdom is we cheated death.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am a true believer of survival of the fittest. The only difference between humans and the animal kingdom is we cheated death.
Look at it this way...Over doses and deaths are on the up and up. Not sure why the cartels are stacking fentanyl in their shit. Killing off future customers.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So sick of all this nonsense!! Why do I have to work harder and contribute more for others to have 0 fucks given in this world. Let me keep my taxes and decide if I wanna help anyone beyond the services that my taxes pay to support the things I actually use or need.
I gotta pay for some chick to have 6 babies with 6 different guys? I gotta pay for Narcan for someone who OD's? I gotta pay for a cop to be in the hospital cause he may of gotten jabbed or in contact with someone's stash.
It's all bullshit to keep us working people working harder to support the system so it doesn't fail and we lose the things we have actually worked for and the lifestyle we are trying to build for ourselves and our families.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
PV touched on quite a few of the contributing factors. When it's such a big problem, it's not simply one reason. On top of all the stuff PV listed, I think some communities have made the regulatory framework so difficult to construct new housing that you also have a supply/demand problem. The supply has been artificially constrained, for various reasons, but the results are still the same... increased housing costs. We all know how freakishly expensive housing is in places like LA and SF.

I want to be compassionate, but with the problem this big, we're going to have to do some tough love to get it under control. How about CA moves them all out to tent cities on the other side of the mountains in the desert. They're alive, but life really sucks, and give them some motivation to get out of that rut.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
PV touched on quite a few of the contributing factors. When it's such a big problem, it's not simply one reason. On top of all the stuff PV listed, I think some communities have made the regulatory framework so difficult to construct new housing that you also have a supply/demand problem. The supply has been artificially constrained, for various reasons, but the results are still the same... increased housing costs. We all know how freakishly expensive housing is in places like LA and SF.

I want to be compassionate, but with the problem this big, we're going to have to do some tough love to get it under control. How about CA moves them all out to tent cities on the other side of the mountains in the desert. They're alive, but life really sucks, and give them some motivation to get out of that rut.
If it were me I'd throw in the homosexuals and liberals there too. :D

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
So….. It’s safe to say no one should expect a Christmas card from you :D

You know, I'm not that big of a hardass, actually. This has more to do with my inability to say no. It takes very little to pull my heartstrings, and I have been ripped off sooooo many times. The ones that actually need help, you don't see. I've never struggled with addiction, and I've also never suffered serious mental illness. Then there are the legitimate homeless. There are programs to help.. outreach.. but despair is a motherfucker. I get it. It's easy to sit here in this chair and make it a black and white issue and say "fuck 'em," but put me in front of someone with real hardship, and I'm going to crumble. The ones that seek to take advantage of or prey on others are the ones you see. Those are the ones that say to me "Oh you don't have cash? Well there's an ATM two streets over!" or "Are you lying to me? Does this Visa gift card really have money still on it?" Jackasses.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
So sick of all this nonsense!! Why do I have to work harder and contribute more for others to have 0 fucks given in this world. Let me keep my taxes and decide if I wanna help anyone beyond the services that my taxes pay to support the things I actually use or need.
I gotta pay for some chick to have 6 babies with 6 different guys? I gotta pay for Narcan for someone who OD's? I gotta pay for a cop to be in the hospital cause he may of gotten jabbed or in contact with someone's stash.
It's all bullshit to keep us working people working harder to support the system so it doesn't fail and we lose the things we have actually worked for and the lifestyle we are trying to build for ourselves and our families.
All more examples of valid reason to be anti-establishment.
Never ceases to amaze me the depths of excuses and justifications as argument for why we NEED gov’t :rolleyes:

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If you really want to be sick, consider that 90cents of every dollar whether tax or donation goes to administration over services

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic