Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

The Haymakers!

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Here is our latest training days video from my YouTube channel. Check out all our videos on my channel and subscribe for more. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
As much as I enjoyed watching your family go shopping, it was anticlimactic that you didn't buy anything.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
That's a pretty cool training set-up you got there Haymakers!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Great garage gym and very creative way to log a workout!!!

Good job!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Here is our latest training days video from my YouTube channel. Check out all our videos on my channel and subscribe for more. THANKS!
ok this video was the shit... music was lame but over all it was good... I did see a few things you need to change... T-Bar rows... switch from reverse grip to overhand grip. Deadlift... drop your ass more... your all back in that form...drop the weight on the reverse db Flys to get better extension, LIFT THEM ELBOWS... there were a few minor tweaks but over all its good you got it going on like that.. well done and keep up the good work... OH yeah.. Elizabeth has a nice phat ass... keep up them squats girl ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
ok this video was the shit... music was lame but over all it was good... I did see a few things you need to change... T-Bar rows... switch from reverse grip to overhand grip. Deadlift... drop your ass more... your all back in that form...drop the weight on the reverse db Flys to get better extension, LIFT THEM ELBOWS... there were a few minor tweaks but over all its good you got it going on like that.. well done and keep up the good work... OH yeah.. Elizabeth has a nice phat ass... keep up them squats girl ;)

Hell yeah... That's awesome thank you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic