Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The good, the bad and the ugly

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If im upset i can channel that into a good work out, if im in a good mood im usually fresh and focused thats usually a good work out... If im unrested or over training a lack of calories etc then im a peice of worthless shit!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
i used to think that i had to give it my all and then would be disappointed most workouts because i felt like i hadnt. a few months ago i had a heart to heart with myself and really sat back and thought about my goals. there is no reason for me to push myself so that i hurt myself more. im a bit wore out and things hurt enough so why not scale back my mental anguish on not having a hard and fabulous workout everytime and instead start working towards looking the way i want. which is pretty much not so much fat on my ass :) i dont need to kill myself to do that. i dont need to risk injury to do that. so now i have dropped the weights and increased the reps. overall im happy with the change. i dont compete so the need for a perfect competitors body is not necessary. i just want to be able to wear shorts and not worry about giggly legs!

ATW you can wear ANY shorts you want. you look amazing. But like MAYO said, this is an unnatural act we do to ourselvs. Its not easy and we are going to have good and bad days. Me personally, I have such a better workout when I am completly calm. Since I started this Yoga stuff I feel the quality of my workouts has go up significantly.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
My mood going in.

Pissed = Good
Upset = crap
Happy = Good
Post sex = GREAT
Sad = BAD

And then there is the kids lol

Who is viewing this thread?