Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The General BS Thread

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Less said about lawyers, the better. I'm up early every day cause the Dogs insist. Catch a little tv weather while I pour something down my pie hole, and can catch 3-4 lawyer tv commercials in the time it takes to down one Blender Btl. One of the fuckers even has Jerry Springer walk into his spot, and they talk about how "sometimes ya just gotta fight" as the little local ferret-face gazes up at Jerry adoringly. Another one yanks his suit jacket off, jerks his tie loose, rolls up his sleeves while looking into the camera menacingly, still another has all his ex-clients telling us he won them so much money cause he's a former Marine so he knows how to fight, even includes a photo of him in Nam, the same "John Wayne photo" in full gear guys send the girl back home, makes me wanna puke. I AM a former Marine, that shit ain't nothing but disrespectful in my book. Mornings are rough in my house, gotta have a word of prayer with the Dogs.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Its 3:59 am, I'm having my coffee right now as well. Dogs are sleeping. Lol. My little one gets up early with me. She will be up in 30 mins. The old boxer, he sleeps in until 7 or 8.

Those commercials kill me as well
I think they are all ridiculous as fukk.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Send me any advice you have on training Dogs to sleep in? Irony here ... wife used to get up @ 5am for work, fed them while I slept in, then hit the road. Nowadays, she opted for early retirement, Gentleman Me offered to take up the slack, she sleeps in, I slug some Whey @ O-dark-thirty, and mutter ugly things about the institution of marriage. I mutter them softly, cause after all, it's early! Even if 1 or 2 of the Dogs were willing to watch me sleep, we've had anywhere from 5 to 9 sons+daughters of bitches at the same time, so there's a pack mentality peer reinforcement thing going on.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
What irony...
IMG_8116.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Started a trend too, on tv, movies .........

Outer Limits, Star Trek, Star Wars .........

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
what about the Bozo Show? lol.
Ah yeah. I always wanted to be on the Grand Prize Game, it looked easy.

And when they preempted cartoons in the afternoon to show Cubs games is when I became a closet fan of them. Harry Carey is no Bob Ueker though.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Ah yeah. I always wanted to be on the Grand Prize Game, it looked easy.

And when they preempted cartoons in the afternoon to show Cubs games is when I became a closet fan of them. Harry Carey is no Bob Ueker though.

when I was a kid my mom took us to the bozo show. I don’t remember much of it. I was too young at the time. i did watch it on TV all the time too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic