VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
IMG_7891.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Why would anyone do that to another fellow human being? And why would anyone be stupid enough to film themselves doing that to another fellow human being? What is wrong with people?

Reactions: ceo
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
mental illness is only thing I can think of or why someone would do such a thing like that.

and the other cop in the room didn’t say a word didn’t turn them in nada. just a few bad apples? where are the good ones that are supposed to turn in the bad apples? unfortunately that never happens and I think the ones who see this kind of behavior and don’t report it are just as responsible.

I generally like cops and respect the work they do but when I see this kind of shit it really makes me question them a lot more. trying to keep faith in law-enforcement but I got to say my views are mixed right now.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

This is just as disturbing

So this guy just decides to ruin random people's lives? What the hell? No penalty is too great for this type of criminal.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You pretty much have to catch cops on camera doing stuff like this before anyone in the general public will believe that it happens. Mostly cops can get away with it anytime they want. Their superiors and fellow officers teach them how to write reports that few will question, and judges are often willfully ignorant if not complicit in the fact that cops engage in this type of behavior. Similarly, the general public loves to keep cops on pedestals and sleeps so much better believing they are guarded and protected by morally superior supermen who will gladly take a bullet for them. Give me a break. A cop's first goal is to go home to his family, and most of them could give a shit less.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic