Rolanalon
What's New?

The General BS Thread

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Idiot, I’m sorry, but he’s an idiot.

By the end of the video I was hoping somebody distracted by his ranting would run him over in the street he was serving his soliloquy on.

I wouldn’t judge him off a short video when nobody knows what happened before he started recording. his anger could be justified knowing what some cops have been doing to the American people during the lock downs. if you have any information of what happened before he start recording let’s hear it, otherwise I think it’s too premature to judge him as an idiot.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wouldn’t judge him off a short video when nobody knows what happened before he started recording. his anger could be justified knowing what some cops have been doing to the American people during the lock downs. if you have any information of what happened before he start recording let’s hear it, otherwise I think it’s too premature to judge him as an idiot.

I don’t have or need anymore info for why I called him an idiot. Verbally berating a cop with profanity isn’t helpful or intelligent. Saying what you have to say without tantrums and taunting would go a lot further for the cop, the people undoubtedly watching, and the viewers at home he was mostly doing it all for.

I’m not saying cops should be enforcing stay at home orders. I’m not advocating for anything that happened in this video, other than not pitching a fit to get one’s way.

We see this govt similarly up to an extent, swiper. I’m just calling this apple a small bitter Granny Smith.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just in reference to a long speech that a person gives....It was miss used in this instance, but I know what he means...Monolougue would have been more accurate...

Some people will miss the humor here...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sorry, Sad, didn't mean to imply u didn't know the difference...I see what u are saying....

Anyway, what a mess this planet is in...Right in our own country we are beginning to war with each other!...I'm kinda getting depressed by the way we are being affected by this...I hate to bring it up, but this was foreseen in the bible!...It looks like 2 Tim. 3:1-5 is deep in it's message...Again, bro, sorry for the erroneous implication!...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The guy is definitely a doosh bag. It was nice to see him run the boys off though. It looked like the people watching called on him. Not sure what he was doing but it wasn't enough to get in any trouble. The more the cops backed off the more aggressive he got, the cops were too intimidated to do anything about his 3yr old behaverior.

I get tired of asshole cop videos, it's nice to see one go the other way. Although, after watching it a few times I wanted to punch him in the face :)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
You guys act like everyone around here has a damn doctoral degree. I'm an uneducated enlisted guy, remember....keep it simple sexy.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Degrees are a good way to measure temperature and angles, and little else.

Even us common folk know what BS stands for. A MS is just More of the Same, and a PhD is Piled higher and Deeper. It was a PhD that told me that once lol.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Greg Anderson is a military special forces veteran and police officer with the Port of Seattle Police Department in Washington state who was placed on administrative leave after he recorded a viral video that urged law enforcement officers to refuse to enforce “tyrannical” orders against citizens for doing things like going to church, to parks, and to their businesses.

A GoFundMe page in support of Anderson has raised more than $266,000. Anderson said in a Facebook video he is “humbled” by the response his video got. He said he’s received support from all over the country. “The overwhelming majority of it has been positive.”

Anderson wrote on Facebook on May 11 that he had not been terminated yet but he expects to be fired because he refused to take down the video. “So I figured I should explain. I have been placed on administrative leave (still being paid) pending investigation,” he wrote. “I was told by both the agency and my union that this will result in termination due to it being an insubordination charge for refusing to take down the video. I’m not sure what the timeline looks like. I walk un-intimidated into the fray. Thank you for all the support”

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic