Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

The General BS Thread

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
OH GOOD GRIEF!! This is ridiculous!!! Don't these officers have ANYTHING better to do?!
No! They do not. Crime is down now that nobody can go outside:)

Protect and Serve. .....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Perhaps the Governor is not oblivious to the fact that children can transmit the virus to other people who may be from the wrong demographics?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
A possibility true, but two healthy families, isolated for two months -- the likelihood of those two children contaminating anyone in those households is a risk that those families obviously weighed rationally and determined that nobody would be at risk. The intervention of law enforcement is not needed in this case -- it wasn't a block party of fifty rebellious neighbors deliberately defying the COVID Cops. We have lost all sense of judgment.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Closer than you think. Yes, let the government "protect" you as you lose all rights.
334E2CC2-FD0B-4C2B-9D77-3970F6510507.jpeg

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That is a very effective way to illustrate your message. Re-worded to say the cattle cars are headed for a new state-of-the-art, wide open Gym in an area with a recent history of overwhelmed hospitals, and the cattle cars might also fill up quickly.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
That is a very effective way to illustrate your message. Re-worded to say the cattle cars are headed for a new state-of-the-art, wide open Gym in an area with a recent history of overwhelmed hospitals, and the cattle cars might also fill up quickly.

Difference is we won't use the police and force of government to make you go our gym. It is not the same thing, and you are smart enough to know that.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think that is the critical distinction. I'm not a contrarian, but I think it would be better for governors, at this time, to drop the "orders", and replace them with "recommendations."

Then let citizens (not subjects) of a nation founded on individual liberty to exercise their natural rights as free people (that are given by God, and not granted by the state, and thus should not be able to be taken away by the state).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Difference is we won't use the police and force of government to make you go our gym. It is not the same thing, and you are smart enough to know that.

If I was smart I wouldn't argue a minority opinion on a bodybuilding board.
I used to stay out of political+religious threads, and for a brief time I was able to see that virus threads are very similar.
Then the significance of what we're all going through made me dumber.
I'm over it. I wish you nothing but good fortune as more options open up to you in the near future ... really.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I can sense MAD COW coming again since we are on a meat shortage!!!
hhhhhmmm I guess the frozen deer meat will come in handy soon
or I can snipe a few of these wild chipmunks running around
or the big ass Rabbit living behind my place I see every morning

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic