Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The follistatin gene

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
biceps, in the AM, didnt notice any site specific growth.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
cant go wrong with LR3. bbers been using it for years. good pep right there. i also like the PEG MGF. once i started it i felt quicker recovery for sure

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^He never had real folli, it's too expensive.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
yeah i doubt he ever really had folli. but either way it was bad business. ill take my igf, gh, mgf, ghrps. thats plenty until the real folli comes haha. that stuff would be insane

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Guys, there's a couple of people over on IL running it now and are claiming some strangely good results.....loosing bloat they had, becoming more vascular and gaining weight. These are stand up guys that I trust so I don't wanna hear anyone bullshitting them as they wouldn't bullshit me. I'll ask them if they'll mind popping over here to explain their results or you can pop over there and ask them directly.

Last edited:
omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
Excuse me..........but youarefullofshit

It's funny Phil, your products have been tested and the results are all over the net. No wonder my post offended you. Now everyone knows what was in the lousy bottles that you were pushing. Your one of those guys I mentioned that should climb under a rock.

As far as reading comprehension skills, I'm not the only one on the net that can comprehend a scammer selling garbage. It all came out in the wash.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
No one has follistatin, except for those doing research. Follistatin is delivered through an adeno-associated virus in studies, and JUST the AAV costs 500 USD. See for yourself:

Pre-made Adeno-associated virus AAV Products

So, even if they were to purchase viable follistatin, it would be useless.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic