Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The follistatin gene

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
Does anybody know anything about this stuff? I been reading up on it and it sounds better then gear IMO but i love gear to. so it say you can double your muscle for life with just one injection of follistatin gene!!!

The only thing I cant find is how to take this stuff and were to inject it and how safe is it and etc. Below is an article on the follistatin gene that I copied and pasted.

The super steroid in question is not a hormone. It’s a common-cold virus that the researchers have made some adjustments
to. Viruses invade cells and release their genes into them. Then the cell obeys the virus genes’ instructions, and makes the proteins according to the genes’ blueprint. The proteins formed are the building blocks for new viruses.

The researchers managed to get their viruses to ‘programme’ the muscle cells to make proteins that deactivated the myostatin protein. Myostatin is a protein that muscle cells make to prevent fitness centre owners from having to change jobs and become SUV salesmen.

Not that the researchers had something against fitness centre owners. They are looking for a cure for muscular dystrophy. In their study, which was published in the prestigious PNAS, they tested three myostatin inhibiting genes: the gene for growth and differentiation factor-associated serum protein-1 (GASP-1), follistatin -related gene (FLRG) and the gene for follistatin-344 (FS).

There are various kinds of follistatin and they all have different functions. As far as we know, only follistatin-344 is active in muscle tissue.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
does any one know any thing about this stuff?

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Can't say I have heard anything about it, but I'm no biogenetic engineer.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Regardless I'd never inject this.

Slic.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
so i google this gene but still cant find how to or how much to inject. found a few BB forums that have some thread on this but still no answer. is there any body on this forum that can help me with some answer?

M

Myosin10

Jan 5, 2011
I know a guy doing a log currently bro. He is over on PM tho.......Very interesting stuff and is probably going to be big in 2011.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
Old thread but I'm tired of seeing scammers selling garbage. Anyone want to know which myostatin inhibitor works. Here it is...AAV1-FS. Thats it. Everything else is a made up fantasy designed to waste your money. AAV1-FS IS NOT Follistatin 344! The real stuff doesn't need to be cycled. Once its in you, its in you. That's it. The study done with mice; injected with it at a few months old and dissected 2 years later. The monkeys...same thing. Shots are done, myostatin inhibitor in, continued growth. Here's the articles to back it up.

Double muscles for life with just one injection of follistatin gene

Success Boosting Monkey Muscle Could Help Humans : NPR

I don't know what guys are selling to everyone for close to $200 a bottle but it isn't what they claim. Personally, everyone claiming to have the right stuff I feel is a scammer and I will never listen to their advice or buy their products. They should climb under a rock for the next couple of decades.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
A more interesting study would have let the rats live to die of "old age"... my thought is the ones who recieved the injection would live shorter lives. Myostatin is there for a reason. Inhibiting it is fine to a certain degree, but one shot of anything that stays with you forever I am completely against.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Old thread but I'm tired of seeing scammers selling garbage. Anyone want to know which myostatin inhibitor works. Here it is...AAV1-FS. Thats it. Everything else is a made up fantasy designed to waste your money. AAV1-FS IS NOT Follistatin 344! The real stuff doesn't need to be cycled. Once its in you, its in you. That's it. The study done with mice; injected with it at a few months old and dissected 2 years later. The monkeys...same thing. Shots are done, myostatin inhibitor in, continued growth. Here's the articles to back it up.

I don't know what guys are selling to everyone for close to $200 a bottle but it isn't what they claim. Personally, everyone claiming to have the right stuff I feel is a scammer and I will never listen to their advice or buy their products. They should climb under a rock for the next couple of decades.

Now how easy it is to get that shot of AAV1-FS and at what cost?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
A more interesting study would have let the rats live to die of "old age"... my thought is the ones who recieved the injection would live shorter lives. Myostatin is there for a reason. Inhibiting it is fine to a certain degree, but one shot of anything that stays with you forever I am completely against.

the stuff available now does not use a viral delivery system. Its suppression is temporary. Which imo is good. Follistatin makes it harder to create new muscle but does not catabolize existing muscle. So we create a hormone environment conducive to aloowing hypertrophy, create a nutrient rich environment, and the remove one of the inhibitors of hypertrophy, myostatin. Now imagine, that we also added in something to knock the other bad guy, shbg, down. Can you imagine the results.

I ran proviron during my follistatin trial. I believe thats why i gained more than 5lbs while other got results but in the 2-3 lbn range

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011

Excuse me..........but youarefullofshit

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Excuse me..........but youarefullofshit
lmao, those were my thoughts exactly but i was trying to be politically correct=-)

Reading comprehension is a skill we dont see enough of on the boards IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic