Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

The Fed is going after Lance Armstrong

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
McGwire was a nice guy when I played with him. Not douchey at all. Again, its all about sample sizes! Biggest douche of all time?... Easily Jonathan Papelbon. Couldn't stand the guy. Thought he was God's gift but so socially awkward. Without money he'd be doomed

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
me..my personal thoughts. If you use your body to make a living...sports, military...law enforcement.. etc...and decide to enhance yourself to stay in shape and competing for many years. Why not. I compare the professional athletes to a drag race car. You spend lots of money to build the engine to compete and stay running in top shape. Why is it any different to use AAS to build your body to stay in top shape so you're the best you can be. I don't see this as an unfair advantage but more a personal choice. If you don't want to use it move on and stop whining like a little girl. If anything..much like powerlifting federations...have one geared and one non geared!

I really do believe I'd rather have a law enforcement officer who takes pride in his health (including use of AAS0 over a donut eating chubby to protect my family! Same goes for the military. Make sense?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Armstrong signed a contract with Postal Service which had a ''morality clause'' just like all major endorsements. He's pretty much screwed legally. Biggest question should be what the hell is a Postal Service that loses billions every year doing sponsoring a friggin bicycle rider for 40 million $$$$$ !!!
Personal thoughts, pro athletes should be allowed to use whatever gets them to their personal prak performance.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Personal thoughts, pro athletes should be allowed to use whatever gets them to their personal prak performance.
Yeah, should be all or nothing. It would be nice to have cycling on a completely level playing field with everyone doing what everyone else is doing. Although having said that, I'm pretty sure all of the teams/riders that do the big races like TDF, Giro d'Italia etc aren't clean anyway so it probably is a pretty level playing field !!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, should be all or nothing. It would be nice to have cycling on a completely level playing field with everyone doing what everyone else is doing. Although having said that, I'm pretty sure all of the teams/riders that do the big races like TDF, Giro d'Italia etc aren't clean anyway so it probably is a pretty level playing field !!

Exactly my thoughts, Just legalize it all for adults and there will be no cheating. If we are eligible for HRT why shouldn't a Athelete be eligible also? I go to a paid sporting event I want to see pro's on a different level. If I wanted to see regular athletes I would go to amatuer events and save a couple hundred bucks!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic