Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Fed is going after Lance Armstrong

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
don't disagree with the guy using whatever means available to compete - I mean, i'd be the first to welcome and 'all drug' Olympics.

where I fault him is for getting caught.

as far as punishing him...well. suck it up, lance. don't wanna see you have problems, but dude, those liabilities come with the territory you decided to travel. time to put on the big boy shoes.

and next time, be more careful.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I feel for Mark McGuire as well. Really liked the guy.

but there are certain risks and liabilities you accept once you cross over to the darkside, and all of us here know that.....or should.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If you guys haven't seen the special with the "behind the scenes" Lance Armstrong, I consider watching it. I wish I knew which network offhand but I don't....will change your opinion on him.

I looked up to him for a variety of reasons but I do not after watching that. I won't say much more but the whole documentary disappointed me greatly.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Ive never looked up to him but, I hate when the gov rears their head on stuff like this. Many people and corporation made millions off of him and they only want to make an example out of hime and not the others who were involved in covering things up. Its not as if cycling is a clean sport to begin with. I did see the thing your referring to and the guy is a first class dick. The govt. is worse though imo.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Lance seems to have gone off the radar since Oprah. Interesting to see what he'll do over the next 5-10yrs, I'm sure another book is on the cards and if so there's no doubt that would be another bestseller for him.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
sounds like he was a real douche to most of his teammates. also very possible that all his teammates are jealous that he made all the money and fame, and they got very little. sounds like a bunch of jerks all around.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
**** him.

He destroyed several people who accused him of doping, he deserves the same now.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I feel for Mark McGuire as well. Really liked the guy.

but there are certain risks and liabilities you accept once you cross over to the darkside, and all of us here know that.....or should.

fuk that guy.lived real close to me for yrs.he's a waana be cop,did ride alongs with the local pd,what a douche.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic