Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Evolution of my garage to a PL gym

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So Friday night me and a friend flew to Maryland to see Halo. We packed up all of this gym equipment into a 20 foot u-haul and drove it all back to Boston Saturday.

Driving maybe 6 or 8 thousand pounds of metal in a u-haul over the George Washington bridge at 5:30 pm is a story I will tell my grandkids...

But it's back to my place safely.

Wife and I are selling our house to find a new one with a 2 car garage for all this.

Finally... my own gym. Complete with a Mono.

Halo is the fucking man.

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
So Friday night me and a friend flew to Maryland to see Halo. We packed up all of this gym equipment into a 20 foot u-haul and drove it all back to Boston Saturday.

Driving maybe 6 or 8 thousand pounds of metal in a u-haul over the George Washington bridge at 5:30 pm is a story I will tell my grandkids...

Wife and I are selling our house to find a new one with a 2 car garage for all this.

Halo is the fucking man.
I am in the process of getting a monolift comp bench and calibrated plates for my basement.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Halo is the fucking man.

DAMN!!!! You bought his gym? WOW!!!! You're set now. You need to move down south.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
POB if you moved south it could all be outdoors like Venice.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
I know this post is old, but I just saw it and I have to give you props

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Halo is the fucking man.
Im late to the party on this, hope Halo is okay. He put a lot of effort into that and im sure it was sad cor him to see it all go.
My daughter and I redid a bunch of old steel plates this weekend, I love our garage gym. You got a great haul, congrats.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Schultz, Halo is doing great and has some great new interests keeping him busy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Halo is the fucking man.

So after storing all this in a pod for a year now, we will finally be getting it set up this weekend!

This was a major doing. Sold our house, moved into the new one. Tons of work going on around the house, new kitchen new bathrooms new roof etc...

Can't wait!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
As long as there are no Patriot or Sox signs on the walls it should look nice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic