Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The end of Bitcoin or take over by Big Money

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have a few hundred in some altcoins and more in bitcoin, at this point I am just gonna let it ride. I have all mine in a cold wallet. No need to worry about getting stolen while siting in a fire rated level 5 gun safe.
Just be sure to prioritize safeguarding your seed phrase, not necessarily the hardware wallet itself.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've been in crypto from the very beginning on and off bought and sold never really made much until the last two years. Bought ethereum when it was under a thousand and bought Bitcoin when it was under $10,000 I sold them at almost a peak of both was able to get myself out of quite a bit of CC debt.

I'll have a pretty hefty tax bill this year but the interest I saved it was well worth selling. And now the way the numbers are looking I'm glad I got out when I did. Things may come back but in my current financial situation I can't take any more chances on such a volatile market. The old coffee can filled with cash buried in the backyard seems safer to me.
That’s great, very good news. You did well.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Government is going to take control of all digital currency. All this in the news right now is to pull on your heart strings of billions lost. They should go after the celebrities that backed that shit in commercials on TV.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic