What's New?

The dark side

• Thread starter hypertrophyshakra
  • Start Date
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I am sensitive to gyno. So I always battle that and now I am kinda stuck with TRT so it is a compound problem.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Positives:

Faster recovery (allowing me to stay active in Muay Thai and Jiu-jitsu)
Leaner and more muscular than my natural genetics would allow
2-3 times stronger than the "normal" man

Negatives: (same as warhead pointed out)

Fake gear
Sketchy providers
High Blood pressure (easily fixed when I cut out sugar and carbs)

So basically the only real downside to my 15 plus years of use have been dealing with shady people selling fake or under-dosed gear.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Upside
Fast recovery
Fast gains if done right

Downside-
Fake gear
Sketchy providers
High Blood pressure
Bad lipid panels
Heart Plaque
Steroids can make you stronger that your joints can handle. I have had 3 significant lifting injuries that needed operations.
You can look like real fuckin dumb douche bag
As a Muay Thai practitioner of 30 years, size slows speed and depletes endurance.
I will say I look back at pictures from that time and laugh my ass off. Big oversized shirts baloon pants and fanny packs and reebok pumps. Big bloated progress pictures. Hotskins ruled way before yoga pants.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
In the mid-90's fake gear was everywhere and it was impossible to tell the fakes from the real thing – real boxes, real package inserts, real everything except the gear inside. I got burned on that a few times.
I got a gyno lump on my left nipple... it comes and goes depending upon what I take.
My left ventricle has slightly enlarged... nothing to worry about though.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I am sensitive to gyno. So I always battle that and now I am kinda stuck with TRT so it is a compound problem.
I'm in the same boat. I even had gyno removed 7 years ago on my left side and it came back. I haven't ran over 300 in a decade. I've been using arimidex for awhile but I think I'm going to transition to tamox and see how it goes. My bones ache way more than they should for an active and healthy 47 yr old.

Pros:
Recovery
Well being
Gains
Extended youth
Sex drive

Cons:
Blood pressure
Gyno
Hair loss
Anxiety

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
In the mid-90's fake gear was everywhere and it was impossible to tell the fakes from the real thing – real boxes, real package inserts, real everything except the gear inside. I got burned on that a few times.
I got a gyno lump on my left nipple... it comes and goes depending upon what I take.
My left ventricle has slightly enlarged... nothing to worry about though.
Do you take anything for the ventricle enlargement. Like something to help the hart relax when it needs to?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Do you take anything for the ventricle enlargement. Like something to help the hart relax when it needs to?
Its pretty normal for athletes to have an enlarged heart.
I do and the doc wasnt too worried about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic