pbtom
What's New?

The dark side

• Thread starter hypertrophyshakra
  • Start Date
H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Anyone who is willing to share. Please share the side effects and negative things you experiencedfrom using Steroids or anything of that nature. Also how did you deal with those things and what steps did you take to minimize side effects in the future. Thanks everyone

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Really bad testicular atrophy when I mixed Tren and EQ, Hcg fixed it quick though.

Becoming so massively awesome on tren I couldn't control the ladies touching my arms :)

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The positive really outweighed the bad. Been 35 years since I started and was really a light user not by choice but more on what was available. Later on after being a vet on the boards in the early 2000s had more access than I ever dreamed and did some heavy cycles for 5 years. Permabulked to 320 with slin and GH. After that toned it down to no more than 600 mg a week for a cycle. And did HRT in between with sub-q test. Now I am on forever and just do small doses of test deca.
Drugs I hated.
Equipoise gave me terrible anxiety and colitis like symptoms. Only did it once very early on.
Dianabol bloated hyperintesive false gains plus pretty toxic. 30 mgs of pinks or blue hearts tripled my liver enzymes
Anadrol gave me that 3D look before GH. Blood pressure up and pains in side led to small bursts of it in cycles.
Halotestin massive headaches and ripped my steering wheel off of my grand prix.
Super drol bp headaches and lipid and liver enzyme nightmare.
Any type of prohormone shut me down like being castrated. Recovery of HPTA was slow.
Favorites in order
Testosterone propionate
Sustanon
Testosterone enanthate
Testosterone cypionate
Testosterone suspension
Deca
Trenbelone acetate
Trenbelone enanthate
Never really used primo or masteron to grade it properly.
Much of your experience will be based on your genetics metabolism and doses.
I never ever had any type of gyno or aromatization no matter what I took
So that helped.
Clomid was good to me HCG was great too but not sure why it went bad but been 15 years now and when ever I take it it makes me feel sick flu like symptoms.
GH allowed me to put about 20 solid pounds on that never left. Insulin was good to in the beginning when young
Never did dnp but did microdose T3

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Good—strong and big

Bad—acne , and the urge to fuck anything that lets me

that’s about it

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Botched a PCT after a 16 week tren run...... limp johnson, I felt like crying all the time, mild gyno ... some of the crew at WCBB held my hand through recovery and that was the bomb... good as new

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Upside
Fast recovery
Fast gains if done right

Downside-
Fake gear
Sketchy providers
High Blood pressure
Bad lipid panels
Heart Plaque
Steroids can make you stronger that your joints can handle. I have had 3 significant lifting injuries that needed operations.
You can look like real fuckin dumb douche bag
As a Muay Thai practitioner of 30 years, size slows speed and depletes endurance.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
My penis grew so large it became unwieldy, and people started calling me "horse dick." It was very hurtful, and I had to seek therapy.
Sounds like a good problem to have

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Botched a PCT after a 16 week tren run...... limp johnson, I felt like crying all the time, mild gyno ... some of the crew at WCBB held my hand through recovery and that was the bomb... good as new
Thanks man I appreciate the serious feedback

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
The positive really outweighed the bad. Been 35 years since I started and was really a light user not by choice but more on what was available. Later on after being a vet on the boards in the early 2000s had more access than I ever dreamed and did some heavy cycles for 5 years. Permabulked to 320 with slin and GH. After that toned it down to no more than 600 mg a week for a cycle. And did HRT in between with sub-q test. Now I am on forever and just do small doses of test deca.
Drugs I hated.
Equipoise gave me terrible anxiety and colitis like symptoms. Only did it once very early on.
Dianabol bloated hyperintesive false gains plus pretty toxic. 30 mgs of pinks or blue hearts tripled my liver enzymes
Anadrol gave me that 3D look before GH. Blood pressure up and pains in side led to small bursts of it in cycles.
Halotestin massive headaches and ripped my steering wheel off of my grand prix.
Super drol bp headaches and lipid and liver enzyme nightmare.
Any type of prohormone shut me down like being castrated. Recovery of HPTA was slow.
Favorites in order
Testosterone propionate
Sustanon
Testosterone enanthate
Testosterone cypionate
Testosterone suspension
Deca
Trenbelone acetate
Trenbelone enanthate
Never really used primo or masteron to grade it properly.
Much of your experience will be based on your genetics metabolism and doses.
I never ever had any type of gyno or aromatization no matter what I took
So that helped.
Clomid was good to me HCG was great too but not sure why it went bad but been 15 years now and when ever I take it it makes me feel sick flu like symptoms.
GH allowed me to put about 20 solid pounds on that never left. Insulin was good to in the beginning when young
Never did dnp but did microdose T3
Thank you for the feedback.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic