Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The current manpower issue

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
thats not my insurance. That is the cost. The pharmacy depending on who they are pay between $13 and $18. I did Pharmacy purchasing for a while.

6/tab is what I'm paying through insurance when I get it, so I will chalk myself up to being lucky then.

M

matter2003

Apr 11, 2013
There is no legal issues for people using it, just for those selling them...its a legal loophole if you will...read about it in the article in the Chicago Tribune that led to Osta Gain getting busted

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
thanks for the heads up POB!

*The Clap.... you might want to change your avi. Out of disgust I skipped every one of your posts not wanting to see the fat ASS slob . :261:

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
6/tab is what I'm paying through insurance when I get it, so I will chalk myself up to being lucky then.
Question: how much more potent is the scrip than the research stuff?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Question: how much more potent is the scrip than the research stuff?

I would bet all my money that there is no straight answer to that question. It's not as though the RC's have the quality assurance that Pfizer et al must go through. This is why occasionally you'd hear about someone running the adex from company x and getting gyno. Then 4 other guys chime in saying they crashed their estrogen on it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've always wondered if you get more attention when an ancillary is sold as a cap or tab as opposed to a nasty tasting liquid. Who knows, but I'm sure when you're advertising on BB boards, it wouldn't be a silly argument that the product was being marketed to be purchased for personal use, despite all the written disclaimers.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've always wondered if you get more attention when an ancillary is sold as a cap or tab as opposed to a nasty tasting liquid. Who knows, but I'm sure when you're advertising on BB boards, it wouldn't be a silly argument that the product was being marketed to be purchased for personal use, despite all the written disclaimers.

more so when they use Caps, you notice most keep it to research liquids.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I would bet all my money that there is no straight answer to that question. It's not as though the RC's have the quality assurance that Pfizer et al must go through. This is why occasionally you'd hear about someone running the adex from company x and getting gyno. Then 4 other guys chime in saying they crashed their estrogen on it.

The quality of Raws and preparation China uses will never match the quality a company like Pfizer uses.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
thats not my insurance. That is the cost. The pharmacy depending on who they are pay between $13 and $18. I did Pharmacy purchasing for a while.

When they charge prices like this there should be no surprise that alternative sources spring up. There is no reason other than greed that one pill should cost $20. If they charged something reasonable then maybe people would actually go to retail pharmacies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic