Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Craziest Most Dangerous cutting stack DNP, Clenbuterol and T3

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
clen causes heart papilations....dnp can cause you to overheat, remember a core temperature of 106 can put you in a coma and even death. ECA is a much safer drug stack. You can run ECA all year long if you want to. IMPO it is not worth risking it especially stacking all three.....you are asking for trouble.

Thanks for the info pyes, I respect your point of view. I'll add that for everyone here we all have different ideas, theories and scientific point of views on theese things and are more than welcome to post them as well.

Just because someone has a different opinion than ours doesn't mean there wrong.

peace.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Diesel14, with all due respect, DNP at a low dose of 250mg/day is not dangerous stuff. DNP at 1000mg/day or more is dangerous, but so is some OTC medications when you slam down the entire bottle. Do you really think DNP taken responsibly is dangerous? I promise to be open minded with any response, but I haven't read anything to make me think so yet.
I've had this discussion more times then I care to remember. I have always been against using DNP. In my eyes its just to dangerous. Sure a low dose may not kill you, but I've seen so many people use it and they feel like shit the whole time they are on. Anything that makes you feel that bad is not good for you. Just my 2 cents.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
That's quite the stack your only missing the GH :-o

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I ran clen and t3 with DNP... I felt like crap and would never do it again. 500mg DNP w/ 30 clen and 50 T3 stopped after a week or so... Low dose DNP from here on out for me... I like ephedrine with it though. Helps combat the lethargy.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I ran clen and t3 with DNP... I felt like crap and would never do it again. 500mg DNP w/ 30 clen and 50 T3 stopped after a week or so... Low dose DNP from here on out for me... I like ephedrine with it though. Helps combat the lethargy.

Is what i'm going to do is Ephed with low dose Dnp shortly

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

As much shit as I gave you for running dnp instead of really tightening up your diet, its almost embarrassing to say but I'm going to jump on the dnp train here pretty soon. As much for the anabolic rebound as for fat loss. Will run it at 250mg for 3-4 weeks leading up to my next cycle. I've been off cycle for about 5 months now, so the goal is to hit 10% at 240ish and then bulk to 260ish at roughly 12% while on. Currently at 256-258 and 15-16%.

Dnp here I come bitch!

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
btw, i would not use dnp. it is not worth it to me. The risks are too risky just to shed some fat which can be done in the kitchen....sure not as fast, but better then a heart attack.

Never read anything on heart and dnp, maybe shitting your brains out your ass for days will take its toll on you heart.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Never read anything on heart and dnp, maybe shitting your brains out your ass for days will take its toll on you heart.

You're probably thinking on pgcl. Dnp will keep you regular, but doesn't cause butt pee.

A

alphafishmitten

May 23, 2013
Ive ran DNP t3 and clen together.....pre contest
IMHO RUN THE OTHER ****ING WAY!!!!!

A

alphafishmitten

May 23, 2013
You're probably thinking on pgcl. Dnp will keep you regular, but doesn't cause butt pee.

Ive ran PGCL to as a guinea pig a year or so ago....once again NO just NO..unless you love constant burning and pissing out your your ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic