Kiddorism
What's New?

The Craziest Most Dangerous cutting stack DNP, Clenbuterol and T3

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
btw, i would not use dnp. it is not worth it to me. The risks are too risky just to shed some fat which can be done in the kitchen....sure not as fast, but better then a heart attack.

A heart attack from DNP. At what dose is this a risk? I've never heard of this from a low does of 250mg/day. Yet you recommend ECA, when pro athletes have also died from taking it over a recommended dose? Clearly both are dangerous if mproperly used, but why do people act like DNP is gonna cause you to melt or explode?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
A heart attack from DNP. At what dose is this a risk? I've never heard of this from a low does of 250mg/day. Yet you recommend ECA, when pro athletes have also died from taking it over a recommended dose? Clearly both are dangerous if mproperly used, but why do people act like DNP is gonna cause you to melt or explode?

I'm sure what Pyes is reffering to is those that dont keep adequate carbs and water intake up which dnp removes both fast so don't be stupid and add the right carbs and plenty of water!
Pyruvate and the heart and glucose and insulin.
Cardiac metabolism and electromechanics of human heart.
Author Prasad K
Source Recent Adv Stud Cardiac Struct Metab, 10():119-37 1975
Abstract

The effects of substrates on the metabolic inhibitor-induced changes in the action potential and contraction of
papillary muscles obtained from patients undergoing corrective open-heart surgery were studied. Anoxia produced a
marked shortening of the action potential duration and a decrease in the resting potential, rate of rise of action
potential, effective refractory period, and contractility. In anoxic muscle, although glucose completely restored the
action potential duration, effective refractory period, and resting potential to control levels, it was unable to
completely restore the contractility to the control level. Substrate depletion and metabolic inhibitors (iodoacetate,
dinitrophenol) produced effects similar to that of anoxia, but at a faster rate. Glucose restored the action potential
and, to a lesser extent, contractility to the control level in dinitrophenol-treated muscle but was ineffective in so
doing the iodoacetate-treated muscle. Pyruvate, however, was effective in restoring the action potential and
contracility in iodoacetate-treated muscle. Pretreatment of the muscle with glucose and, particularly, with glucose
plus insulin prevented the combined effects of anoxia and lack of glucose on the action potential and contractility
for a prolonged period. These results suggest that intravenous infusion of glucose and insulin before and during
surgery might prevent or reduced the effect of anoxia on the electrical and mechanical activity of the heart during
open-heart surgery.

Pyruvate was able to restore the action potential (charge) of cells treated with DNP!
Your not an open heart surgery patient i'd imagine your symptoms will not be as severe as theres! and verry little with 3 Tablespoons glycerol 3x a day.
1g Pyruvate 3x a day.
Taurine at 3g a day.
DNP at 36 hour intervals.

For what it's worth, I don't completely agree with this, Extensive studies by P.N. Taussig have shown that dinitrophenol does not reduce cardiac
glycogen at all and that, on this point, it differs completely from thyroxine.
(of course you have to keep carbs in your diet and the right ones so don't be stupid and lower carbs to nothing)

Last edited:
overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
There is only one stronger than that, that i know of. I cant remember the name of it, but it is used to enduce labor in elephants. injecting it, makes you use the bathroom within 10 mins.....and you wont leave the toilet for awhile.

It's called PGCL. I've never used it myself, but I hear it works well if you can spend a few hours on the toilet after each injection.

I personally think DNP is good stuff and is safe when used properly. The highest dose I have run is 600mg/day and I was pretty uncomfortable. The doses you've chosen are very responsible, although I would switch out the clen with ECA because I hate the shakes, cramps, and headaches from clen. I would also run the T3 the whole time you're running the DNP to compensate for your supressed thyroid. 50mcg is a good dose for this.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Personally i would not stack DNP and clen together at the same time. Clen is usually used at the final weeks of a cut, DNP you can run a little longer.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll agree to agree that I would not run the 3 compounds together. I will also agree that DNP at a low dose (200 - 300mg) is not that bad as far as sides go.
Is it worth it? Well if you are dieting and can block 20% - 30% of the calories you are taking in for the day then I would say it is. Would you rather be on a 2000 calorie diet a day and be able to count the 2000 cals as 1400 - 1600 or would you rater take in 1400 - 1600 calories a day?

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I I just ran DNP for about 35 days in a titrated form and went as high as 800mg. As well I used Clen in dosage ranging from 40 mcg to 200mcg. I would say its hardly the most dangerous or crazy anything, so long as your knowledgeable on the compounds, in and out.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
My last dose was Wednesday and this is Saturday as I am posting.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I ran Benadryl at 100mg daily at night, and felt good, had a lot more sleep than I usually get on DNP.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Clenbuterol is probably the better of the two to run, I'm not a fan of using t3 with DNP, too much risk for muscle loss, and lethargy is not being helped at all, whereas with Clen, having run DNP several times without it, makes a lot of difference in how u feel.

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
clen causes heart papilations....dnp can cause you to overheat, remember a core temperature of 106 can put you in a coma and even death. ECA is a much safer drug stack. You can run ECA all year long if you want to. IMPO it is not worth risking it especially stacking all three.....you are asking for trouble.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
clen causes heart papilations....dnp can cause you to overheat, remember a core temperature of 106 can put you in a coma and even death. ECA is a much safer drug stack. You can run ECA all year long if you want to. IMPO it is not worth risking it especially stacking all three.....you are asking for trouble.

Nothing but respect pyes. Hope you didn't take my post as inflammatory. I guess I'm a low dose DNP fan... LOL. I too like the ECA stacks for the boost I get. I don't get that with DNP. But the low dose DNP is clearly effective and the sides are quite manageable. I never go over 250mg/day.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I monitor my body temp never getting over 101 at the worst, aiming for around 99.5 ideally. Logic states that while theory is sound to head to, experience can often show differing outcomes. I had no issues, ive done this myself as well as monitoring others administration of such compounds and have been only pleasantly surprised.

The key of course is in how Important it is to know ones ability and how compounds react in vivo, to each individual.

I've honestly not had an issue with over heating, I also work outside to some degree. I consider the fact that it may cause user to those sensitive to Clen, but I've found its usefulness, outweighs not using it with DNP.

I wouldn't suggest anyone run Clen for the first time with DNP, OR DNP for the first time with Clen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic