Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

The Craziest Most Dangerous cutting stack DNP, Clenbuterol and T3

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Just wondering if you guys would melt the fat off with this cycle and would you or would you not do this and why?

DNP 200mg ed for 6 weeks
clen 40-120mcg per day for 2 weeks
t3 50mg a day for 2 weeks

Is that worth melting the fat or just diet and cardio?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I don't think DNP or Clen is worth touching. People don't want to have to work a little harder toward getting lean. Nothing is worth the sides of those two compounds, IMO

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Too many knobs to control. Clen is a lot of work, IMO, with the taurine and potassium, then 2 wks on/off, etc. Just don't see the value myself. DNP is quite simple, actually. Low dose of 250mg/day and plenty of hydration, and the sides are manageable. I still wouldn't run low dose in the summer, but that's because I'm a hairy bastard.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
wow, that would be a lot in one cycle. i have never done DNP but clen and T3 are pretty decent if you only have a few % points that you want to drop and are already pretty close. if your bodyfat is high, i wouldnt bother with clen or T3, the sides arent worth the little benefit that you will see.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just wondering if you guys would melt the fat off with this cycle and would you or would you not do this and why?

DNP 200mg ed for 6 weeks
clen 40-120mcg per day for 2 weeks
t3 50mg a day for 2 weeks

Is that worth melting the fat or just diet and cardio?

Your talking about 6 wks dnp and then two wks of t-3 and clen?

imo hell no but each to his own,

dnp drasticaly slows t-4 to t-3 that doesn't matter cause dnp doesn't rely on t-3 at all for fat burning you just start to get more tired other than the expendature of atp.
good reason not to do low carb diets while on dnp, ( good carbs like fruits help to slow t-4 t-3 reduction.) any-way add T-3 and your gona realy axe the thyroid.
Clen is gona make you sweat a hell of a lot more on top of t-3 besides extra strain on the thyroid.
besides shortness of breath is bad enuff with t-3 and clen, dnp will add to this two.
work-outs suck if you find the energy.

I would run the dnp and clen-t-3 seperate, with a 2-3 wk break between dnp and clen-t3

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Be aware you are goin feel like shit on that cycle. You will never stop sweating. Personally i think its too much and you run the risk of harming your body. Id drop the DNP. Thats dangerous stuff.

FYI- 50mg of T3 would kill you. You mean 50mcg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Be aware you are goin feel like shit on that cycle. You will never stop sweating. Personally i think its too much and you run the risk of harming your body. Id drop the DNP. Thats dangerous stuff.

FYI- 50mg of T3 would kill you. You mean 50mcg

Diesel14, with all due respect, DNP at a low dose of 250mg/day is not dangerous stuff. DNP at 1000mg/day or more is dangerous, but so is some OTC medications when you slam down the entire bottle. Do you really think DNP taken responsibly is dangerous? I promise to be open minded with any response, but I haven't read anything to make me think so yet.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Diesel14, with all due respect, DNP at a low dose of 250mg/day is not dangerous stuff. DNP at 1000mg/day or more is dangerous, but so is some OTC medications when you slam down the entire bottle. Do you really think DNP taken responsibly is dangerous? I promise to be open minded with any response, but I haven't read anything to make me think so yet.

I have more than enuff research that says 200mg is not dangerous unless your a moron that goes out to the desert with no water supply and loose your ride home LMAO! that case it cold be.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Is it really worth it to go to that extent ?

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
There is only one stronger than that, that i know of. I cant remember the name of it, but it is used to enduce labor in elephants. injecting it, makes you use the bathroom within 10 mins.....and you wont leave the toilet for awhile.

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
btw, i would not use dnp. it is not worth it to me. The risks are too risky just to shed some fat which can be done in the kitchen....sure not as fast, but better then a heart attack.

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
if i were you, i would alter my diet and run some ECA to kick start the weight loss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic