Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The "Coot"?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I am a high functioning psychopath, dummy.

*LOL*...Gotcha!...I think sociopaths can change, but not psychopaths?..U sure u want to b classified as the latter?...

On the real, my bro, I'm on my last leg in my opinion, Jin...I'm merely trying to survive at this point...The pain is finally taking it's tole on me, admittedly ( been going on since my 30's)...I had back fusion surgery in 07, then got ran over by a damn truck at the end of 2016, about 3 days before christmas, while riding a 10 speed to the gym!...Broke my lower left leg at both bones, clean in half...They had to install a rod from my knee down to my ankle...So, I have to deal with that as well...Not to mention, my back is worse after that...Honestly, I don't want to have to go to that hospital in the event I need to...They literally amputated the wrong limb, twice on patients, on two different occasions a while back...

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
*LOL*...Gotcha!...I think sociopaths can change, but not psychopaths?..U sure u want to b classified as the latter?...

On the real, my bro, I'm on my last leg in my opinion, Jin...I'm merely trying to survive at this point...The pain is finally taking it's tole on me, admittedly ( been going on since my 30's)...I had back fusion surgery in 07, then got ran over by a damn truck at the end of 2016, about 3 days before christmas, while riding a 10 speed to the gym!...Broke my lower left leg at both bones, clean in half...They had to install a rod from my knee down to my ankle...So, I have to deal with that as well...Not to mention, my back is worse after that...Honestly, I don't want to have to go to that hospital in the event I need to...They literally amputated the wrong limb, twice on patients, on two different occasions a while back...

What makes you think I want to change?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@rawdeal I did indeed miss the newness that is Bean, but I’m catching up quick, ha.

@BackAtIt I can’t believe I’m going to engage, but here you go.

I never said I was “the man”. Just that I’m the guy (never said it was always good either) that will tell someone to kick rocks if they’re unnecessarily taking up part of my day, and I won’t wait too long to do it either.

Not sure where I called you mentally unstable, although to be sure, I do believe you are. I am to an extent as well, just differently than you. To each his own.

Weird posts are cool sometimes. Weird posts about your daughter’s and her friends’ vaginas...not cool.

But don’t go banning yourself or anything. Every board needs one of you. We’ve had some characters in the past, @KBD , @deadweight , @Mindlesswork, etc (y’all have to remember some more), and so you carry on a tradition of sorts.

Thanks?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Do you have a vagina? Then don't worry about it.

What are you going to do?...ask the next woman who wants to sleep with you (highly unlikely) if she drinks Dr. Pepper?

If she stinks, do what you want with it. That's up to you bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic