Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

The "Coot"?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, I was taking my youngest daughter and one of her friends to get a bite to eat awhile back...As we were driving along her friend kept talking about vagina...I was trying to ignore the whole thing, but couldn't help over hearing the convo *sigh*...Anyway, as she called IT (her "cooter" and later just flat out used the "p" word) was telling my daughter how her mother (nurse who wanted to bang me, but I wouldn't because she turned me off due to alcoholism and we were not married) told her daughter that drinking Dr. Pepper would make her "Cooter" stink...

Question: First, is this even true...Second: If it is true, what in Dr. Pepper specifically that is NOT in other soft drinks, would make a woman's "coot" stink?... SRS ?...Thank you, in advance!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
E7A8099A-84FF-4452-A217-7E939717C9DE.gif

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
That you found any specificity in that makes me want to post it again, but I fear you’d miss the point, again.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think he meant to your post in general...

*sigh*...I didn't engage or have the convo, it was my daughters friend...I merely overheard it...I just wanted to know if it is true?...For him to not like my threads, he sure always follows them?...Why don't he just NOT view them?...Not hard...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
That you found any specificity in that makes me want to post it again, but I fear you’d miss the point, again.

How do u know I missed it to begin with?...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’m so nice to you compared to how I’d be in real life if you were to come up to me at the gym with all my gym buddies (tid and fellow vips here) and started being fawking weird. I AM that guy in real life that speaks up and makes shit happen. You are tolerated here because you’re just off, not harmful. But if you post weird shit and then want people to ignore your weirdness, well, this ain’t the board.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I’m so nice to you compared to how I’d be in real life if you were to come up to me at the gym with all my gym buddies (tid and fellow vips here) and started being fawking weird. I AM that guy in real life that speaks up and makes shit happen. You are tolerated here because you’re just off, not harmful. But if you post weird shit and then want people to ignore your weirdness, well, this ain’t the board.

Does your girl drink Dr. Pepper?...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

@BackAtIt The point he’s making is about missing social cues. To general population, these types of discussions are irrelevant. The fact that most don’t respond and the fact that you got some responses, although constructive to a degree, shows that these guys care how others perceive you. Don’t be so defensive to their responses, just roll with it. They are actually doing you a favor although they won’t admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic