Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Christmas List

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
The wifey and I have joint accounts but agree not to look at our bank account during December so we can buy one gift for each other.

You would get along well with my wife. She tells me she is the best present I ever received all the time. LOL
-CC-

We have joint everything as well. In all seriousness we dont buy anything though.
Like he is looking at getting a new car next week and I just got a new Jeep Wrangler this summer so we just do things throughout the year.

You know what would make me happy, a $50 Starbucks gift card. Thats it, nice and simple.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^^Can you give my wife a call and explain this theory to her please!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
i want nothing for myself... i provide for myself all year round and i provide for my kids and GF
this year all i want to do is help some one else.
we have decided this year to adote a family.
what we have done is found a family in need that can not provide a christmas for them selves.
its a single mom with 3 young children. they will all get gifts and breakfast and a turkey dinner. i want some one to be happy this year even if i'm a misirable prick all year. so long as they are happy it will make me smile.

I'm seriously doing this next year. Sooo much better to give than recieve, unless its head that is lol.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I won't get any presents (both my parents are gone and I have no family left) but if somebody sends me something to put under the tree, I'll be happy :)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I won't get any presents (both my parents are gone and I have no family left) but if somebody sends me something to put under the tree, I'll be happy :)

PM me your shipping addy. I think I will send you a bluetooth mouse for your new laptop. Do you really have nothing under your tree? That is not good.
-CC-

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010

That's no good MG...Send me some shipping details and I send ya some maple syrup and some Canadian beer (c'mon you know its the best). Oops ruined the surprise!

After the past couple days newfs wants...no needs a snowblower....It took me two hours to shovel the driveway this morning! Its also a sketchy process with my wonky knee.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i dont really want or need anything. im going to vegas the week before and thats enough lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic