• 1 lbs chicken thighs or butterflied chicken breasts
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons almond flour
  • Salt
  • Cracked pepper
  • Garlic powder
  • Onion powder
For the Sauce:
  • 200 g | 7oz jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil , drained (reserve 4 tablespoons of oil for cooking if possible)
  • 2 tablespoons minced garlic (we used minced garlic paste and it worked great)
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms (250 g | 8 oz)
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (or to taste - depends on if you're strict on your macros)
  • ⅓ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese (for sauce)
  • more Parmesan to top the chicken during the last step
  • 2 teaspoons Italian herbs
Dredge chicken in egg and then in the seasoned flour and set aside.
Add the reserved oil to a skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Fry chicken until browned and cooked through then put the chicken aside on a plate.
Add mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes and saute until the mushrooms are soft.
Drain oil with paper towels, add whipping cream and herbs, constantly stirring the skillet bottom until sauce thickens.
Add 1/3c cheese to melt in sauce for a minute, then add chicken and top with more cheese as fatboy garnish.

Had this last night and it was tasty as hell.

Feel free to add your own recipes to help fight the war on carbs. The more the merrier!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Here's a weird sweet tooth killer I've been using lately:

The Dreamsicle Drank

Heavy Whipping Cream (pour a bit in first)
Diet Sunkist (fill cup up with this second)
Regular Kool Whip (stir in a spoonful vigorously)

Sip like royalty with your pinkie in the air.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Here's a weird sweet tooth killer I've been using lately:

The Dreamsicle Drank

Heavy Whipping Cream (pour a bit in first)
Diet Sunkist (fill cup up with this second)
Regular Kool Whip (stir in a spoonful vigorously)

Sip like royalty with your pinkie in the air.
Sounds fuggin boss

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Wait!...In One thread your asking how to get shredded, yet, in another giving superb recipies on keto?...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Here's another recipe...

1. dredge @BackAtIt in a bowl of dicks
2. with safflower oil in cast iron skillet on medium heat, sear both sides
3. garnish with fresh parsley and serve to your pet hyenas

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Here's another recipe...

1. dredge @BackAtIt in a bowl of dicks
2. with safflower oil in cast iron skillet on medium heat, sear both sides
3. garnish with fresh parsley and serve to your pet hyenas
Sounds starchy....

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Ground Beef Fried Rice

Don't let the title fool you on this one - there's not one piece of rice in this recipe and it's definitely Keto-friendly.

For the ground beef:
  • 1 lbs ground beef
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Garlic salt
  • Onion powder
  • Cracked pepper
  • Salt
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
For the "Rice":
  • riced or finely chopped cauliflower - however much you prefer... we used one bag from the grocery store
  • 1 sweet onion, chopped (we didn't have this but I'm sure it will be good - adding this to the recipe for next time)
  • 2 tablespoons minced garlic (we again used minced garlic paste and it was dope)
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon Korean teriyaki
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Melt butter in skillet, brown the ground beef with all the seasonings added in, then add soy sauce and let simmer into the meat for a few.
Take out of skillet and drain on paper towels, setting aside.
Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat, add minced garlic while turning heat down a bit, then add the cauliflower plus soy sauce when garlic is browned - saute together for a few.
Add 2 scrambled eggs and fry with cauliflower mix adding the teriyaki after the eggs have cooked.
Saute until cauliflower is to your desired tenderness, mix in ground beef, stir up, consume.

Wifey did this in a pinch late last night because our family Monopoly game took like 4 hours. This shit was good money!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Sounds fuggin boss
Can use Diet Root Beer for a Root Beef Float version as well. I bet fresh lemon juice and Stevia would work with the Kool Whip and heavy cream combo, too!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Am I missing something, isnt a true Keto diet limited to under 20 grams of carbs daily? All these recipes above would contain more than 20 grams of carbs.....

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Am I missing something, isnt a true Keto diet limited to under 20 grams of carbs daily? All these recipes above would contain more than 20 grams of carbs.....
My understanding of keto is < 30g...
The tuscan recipe only has carbs from tomato, almond flour and heavy cream, plus it's four servings total, so shouldn't be many carbs at all. If you think about the whole recipe being 20g, then it would be like 5 per person, and that's if you went heavy-handed with the cream.
Almond flour has like 2-3g net carbs per tablespoon but you aren't using all the flour when covering the chicken.
The silly creamsicle drink has about 3g at most and the ground beef joint only has like 5g in the tablespoon of teriyaki, the veggies are minimal and the soy sauce we have only has 2g per tablespoon. A whole head of cauliflower is about 16g of net carbs and I don't think the whole bag would be equal to a whole head chopped up. If I'm missing something @FlyingDragon let me know - is my breakdown off for some reason??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic