Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The brewing Chinese collapse that will likely bring down the global economy.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That is insane!! We may be coming very close to the end of the world as we know it even as crappy as it is. My best advice get as much cash in hand as possible gold and silver have it on hand. If they default on 9 trillion dollars in China I can only imagine what's going to happen here. Of course our government just like it looks like China government could care less about the people. That's some scary shit you are absolutely right

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That is insane!! We may be coming very close to the end of the world as we know it even as crappy as it is. My best advice get as much cash in hand as possible gold and silver have it on hand. If they default on 9 trillion dollars in China I can only imagine what's going to happen here. Of course our government just like it looks like China government could care less about the people. That's some scary shit you are absolutely right
Wouldn't that be stupid? Coming after WW II, WE(!!!!) were the goddamn DREAM, the greatest place on Earth, and, since, we have irate Arabs, Putin doing a bitch move on Ukraine, covid, monkeypox, and wtf fuckever from conninving Chinese who seem to outsmart us every way you look.

I may have lived too long.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Could the fall of communism be around the corner? the stars are aligning. they must be broken good and proper.
Russia and China fall. than the little ones like N Korea, Venezuela, Cuba get stabbed to death on the streets. Evil Communist cunts.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Could the fall of communism be around the corner? the stars are aligning. they must be broken good and proper.
Russia and China fall. than the little ones like N Korea, Venezuela, Cuba get stabbed to death on the streets. Evil Communist cunts.

Not so sure that communism (economically) even existed in large scales. I think these these governments are authoritarian. Any government only cares about control. The governments pick the ism that they can to rationalize their control. Our government is authoritarian too, but they hide it very well. Our government can manipulate us in clever and subtle ways in which we don't even realize we're being manipulated.

Historically though the Chinese don't even see their government the same way the western mind does. These people have ancient communal roots based in Confucianism . Whereas the western mind sees the government as an opposing force the Chinese think more collectively. The Chinese will never have a western style government. It's a paradigm that their people really can't even contemplate.

Oddly enough the same forces that are collapsing the Chinese economy are rooted in free markets. Their regional banks make money by making loans. The loans have gotten riskier as the market overheated. Defaults are now causing a cash crunch.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
In all likelihood, Chinese elite actually own America.
And we’re rapidly headed to a global fascist dictatorship — and NOTHING and NO ONE (get it straight Trumpers and Desantis nut swingers) can do a fucking thing about it. You can’t stop it when the 0.1% global system owners are orchestrating it all.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Our country has already collapsed.
Born IN New York City, raised in the nearby suburbs, living 1000 miles away atm, always aware of the fact the NYC population hovers around EIGHT million people ... not counting the "metropolitan area" folks from NYS outside City limits, or the ones who commute to work daily from NJ or Connecticut.

NYC can be the cesspool of America if that's what you want to look for, but there's a "few" good things to say about it. And, of the handful of major TV and newspaper outlets headquartered there, the NY Post is considered by locals as the cesspooliest of them all.

(still worried about our country, but it ain't NYC's fault)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Granted we don’t know or see the full picture in China and everything that is happening. However, I can say I probably have a good guess as to why this is happening. When these 2nd and 3rd waves of Covid struck China, no one was allowed to work. Everyone forced to stay inside with armed guards making sure no one broke the rules. In fact, many companies are still shut down or using a skeleton crew. My company has a manufacturing site there and it’s been shut down since April and the government only allowing some of our people to work there only if they live there and don’t leave. No goods being produced and nothing shipping means no money coming in for China. Not sure if workers are getting paid either. So I can see China falling and the US and other countries that are still open and working taking up manufacturing again. That keeps money here. Like I said, just a guess, but I’m factoring a lot has to do with no one working because of the shutdown.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Born IN New York City, raised in the nearby suburbs, living 1000 miles away atm, always aware of the fact the NYC population hovers around EIGHT million people ... not counting the "metropolitan area" folks from NYS outside City limits, or the ones who commute to work daily from NJ or Connecticut.

NYC can be the cesspool of America if that's what you want to look for, but there's a "few" good things to say about it. And, of the handful of major TV and newspaper outlets headquartered there, the NY Post is considered by locals as the cesspooliest of them all.

For sure NYC and New York State get a bad rap overall becauseof the many bad apples highlighted in the press. I was trying to shed a little humor in another doom and gloom thread. It's only going to get worse for us I am just lucky I have steady job decent savings pension and stock house etc although all those items are at risk in losing value etc.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

I am from New York also born in Queens. I've always loved New York City but will probably never visit again. Not because of disgusting sluts like that it's just a cesspool of people that just don't care about anybody else but that can be said about pretty much any City anywhere

I am old and not sure what the hell happened to our world?? And I am not an overly conservative person as far as sexuality and that kind of stuff goes but that's just utterly ridiculous. I don't care if you want to twerk and fat disgusting pigs want to run around a bikinis that's fine but I have just as much right to be on the subway and not have to see it.... No, let me rephrase that I have way more right to be on the subway and not have to see that then they do to force that on other people.

Sexuality doesn't scare me none of that stuff does it's just disgusting that people just could care less about who's looking it's all about them we become a "me society".

All I can say is everything I'm investing in right now is silver and bullets and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to ever use either one of those as a commodity or protect my self and my family from civil unrest. I currently have pushing 10,000 rounds of ammunition I figured it's just good for personal protection as well as bartering later on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic