Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The bodybuilding way of life

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Did you ever think about what we're doing to our body when we train like we do day in day out, follow a diet high in protein, low in carbs (and sometimes low in fiber)? Do you enjoy this way of life or did you ever think of quitting because it was too hard, that you had too many injuries or some major health issues?

A

Aguia

Oct 2, 2010
I love my routine, and I do carbs rotation in my diet. I love the way I can change my body.... Also I eat a lot of fiber to keep me lean.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You can't quit who you are! I only low carb during a cut. There is no reason for me to be lean year round except for vanity. I can't grow(naturally) unless I've got some fat on me....and I can't afford GH, lol! As for training, I believe that my body is stronger and healthier that any of my non BB peers. The BB lifestyle forces you to drop alcohol, drugs, smoking and shitty food. My friends who don't train or compete still engage in all that stuff. Not like they are junkies or anything, they just have no reason not too. I love who I am and what I do.

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
I wouldnt be who I am or where Im at without the sport. Quitting would be like changing who I am. All my friends think Im a crazy recluse who eats obscene amounts of food but yet somehow magically keeps a 6pack. lol Like Aguia said I love the way I can change my body. Theres something awesome about getting your diet dialed in and you literally see daily changes to your physique, like the ultimate self control that eventually reaches over into other areas of my life.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
been doing this kind of thing so long its just who i am now.. I have accepted the fact that i cant eat whatever i want and LOOK how i want, that everything will hurt in the morning/when it rains, and that most people think i am insane for picking the gym/dieting over going out sometimes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic